Aller au contenu

Crow Zero 1 et 2

Arthurus

Messages recommandés

TM devrait m'engager pour faire de la pub à ses films !  8)

Alors Zickenpachi :

Boya c'est le personnage du manga (dont TM s'est grandement inspiré, sachant que Bando et le Ebizuka Trio ainsi que Rindaman sont des personnages importants dans le manga) qui a le même rôle que Genji dans le film, en gros, il veut lui aussi être le plus fort. Sa première scène dans le manga l'oppose à Kirishima (le mec qui défonce un terminal dans le 1 lors de la rentrée dans le film). Kirishima le traîte de tapette car il a les cheveux blonds ... Boya lui lance une chaussure juste après dans la gueule en plein cours  ;D. Bref, Boya on ne le verra pas dans les films, c'est obligé. L'auteur du manga a dit qu'il ne voulait pas, déjà, il était vachement réticent à l'idée de collaborer avec un quelqu'un pour faire ce film.

Genji vs Rindaman, justement, on ne le sait pas, ça reste une surprise. Mais pour ma part, je suis sûr que ça sera Kirishima qui racontera ce qui s'est passé sous forme de flashback. Ou alors, vu que c'est dans le style de Takeshi Mike , on va y avoir droit avec la musique "I Wanna Change" comme pour Crows Zero 2.

• Réponses 138
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

J'ai retrouvé un liens, mais rien n'est sur à 100% peut être que tout est faux  :D. Les doutes sont les principaux raisons qui font que beaucoup d'info ont été supprimer. 

YO tout le monde j'viens de tomber sur un article apparament publié à la base sur le blog de takahashi miike à propose de CZ3:

hey guys..ahh,wut a relieve today..I just spoke to the producer about my new script regarding Crows Zero 3...and he said yes!!!!!I'm so happy to be back with the crews..The filming will start next week!!!!!

for all of you that are wondering what the plot will be...don't worry,we still have the badass Takiya and Serizawa and the other crows..(Oguri-san called me the other day and said that how thankful he is that he can be the one playing Takiya since he is known by that name in the streets right now..He said that the name made him a famous brat in Shinjuku as well(noted to gaijin(foreigners) who read this blog that you must be nice when you are at Shinjuku because the yakuza guide the place)..When I told him bout this sequel..he screamed like a girl!!!(gomenasai,Ogu-san).The vendetta of Suzuran High and Housen Academy will be taken to the next level in this movie..Remember,nobody touches Bitou Tatsuya yet!!!!

so,basically,the movie is like this..I'm giving out this teaser for you guys to keep your adrenaline pumping..we need some hype in promoting movies,right?Actually,I'm telling the whole story!!!this post will be deleted tonight which is 5 hours from now.So,people who read this must be one lucky brat!!!!

Genji Takiya,who now works for his father in the Ryuseikai family gets a message that a Suzuran High Reunion will be held with the 11 Deadly Crows of Suzuran as special guests..It turns out that Serizawa and Genji's father also got the message..It is then made clear that the 11 Deadly Crows are 11 people who almost lorded Suzuran before the day of their graduation(including Genji,Genji's father,Kawanishi and Serizawa)..I call it almost because a crow is defeated by the next crow in the line...High school grudges are brought to the reunion as yakuza families vendetta when all the earlier generation seniors still hold the vengeance towards acts that prevented them from conquering Suzuran(some became friends at Suzuran but turned enemy when joined yakuza..example being Yasuda and Souseki and some still hold grudges from high school examples being Hideo and Naraki,Kamitani and Takada,Kawanishi and Shibuya and also Hideo and Kawanishi also Kawanishi and Naraki after the event of 2nd film.).you should wait at the scene where all the Crows take a brief walk at Suzuran,walking down memory lane especially at the rooftop..You will all know that all the ugly handwriting graffiti at the rooftop aren't just meaningless words..Suzuran history are told by each Crow who wrote their legacy on the wall..Maki would be asked by his boss to hit Genji after Genji interfered in the bad blood between Kamitani and Takada.there will be a little father and son talk too between those two Crows.)...It also turns out that Genji's GPS army and Tokaji from Serizawa army worked for the Crows who turned yakuza,(All of u must not be fooled with Izaki's good boy face when u see the badass looking humungous dragon tattoo on his right hand as he is now one of the top bodyguards of the 5th Generation Crow - Mizuno Naraki(the same man from CZ2 and CZ1 which turned out to be Hideo Takiya's main reason of his failure of conquering Suzuran after Naraki who used to be his best friend betrayed him and left Hideo's friend,Kotou to die in the Suzuran War of their era)..With that revelation,I'm sure you can predict that there will be something going on with Genji and Izaki in this movie(including Naraki's order for Izaki to wipe Genji's a** off!!! and something Genji called "you betrayed us like your boss did to my father")..Tokio made an embarassing yet ambitious revelation that he is out of the fist-fighting as he is studying medical in order to cure his head for life.This movie is more serious as they are not schoolkids anymore..Makise(you will either say ridiculous or cool bout his mohawk in this movie..Just when u thought Maki can't grow any hair) becomes the bodyguard and manager of the 7th Generation Crow - Gaki Kamitani's prostitution house...Who said Maki can't handle girls..Mikami Brothers have became modern days outlaws as robbers.Serizawa is still not associated with any yakuza although he made a revelation that most of the Crows had invited him to join their family but he made it clear that he is not meant to work under people..

Then,the reason for the reunion was disclosed when Washio Gota asked all 11 Crows to go into the meeting room.Everybody bows when the 1st Gen. Crow - the now head of a big yakuza family Makoto Goki steps into the meeting room except for of course,those two...Genji(who then received a punch from his father) and Serizawa.They were later apologized by Goki-san(Goki,"new generations forget the culture easily").It was then revealed that the meeting was called by the Ebizuka Junior Trio(who are now the 2nd year) who found out bout the crows from the school's enrollment file..The leader of the trio,Kirishima introduced the 11 Crows to each other as the earlier generations (the original 5 Crows) are not aware with the other late generation Crows...

1st Gen - Makoto Goki

2nd Gen - Haruma Yasuda

3rd Gen - Hanawa Souseki

4th Gen - Hideo Takiya

5th Gen - Mizuno Naraki

6th Gen - Shin Takada

7th Gen - Gaki Kamitani

8th Gen - Jiinto Shibuya

9th Gen - Kawanishi Noburu

10th Gen - Tamao Serizawa

11th Gen - Genji Takiya

Kirishima then began his talk with plasters,patches,and bruises all over him saying that those came from the newly-reformed Housen Academy..Instead of just Bitou Tatsuya,Housen now consisted of the 7 Bitous which 3 of them are Tatsuya's cousin(Bitou Hondou,Bitou Takahara,the sons of notorious Bitou Honma which have a grudge with Suzuran at the era of Makoto Goki,Tatsuya's uncle..Shun Komatsuda,Ako Masuo,Kazama Hanata..the 7 Bitous are led by the young master,Bitou Kaiba.The Crows then tell the Ebizuka Juniors about the thing they called Suzuran-Housen Annual War which will happen each year with the then-Crow will become the leader.Suzuran never lost any war to Housen.Everything started when Bitou Honma enrolled to Suzuran as a freshman and became Goki's man.Considering that he won't get Suzuran there,he joined Housen and gather the army there.That's the 1st Suzuran-Housen War.)...It is also stated that Honma has blackmailed the school authority to let some of his young guns from his yakuza family(whom are actually slightly older for high school..everybody who has hair from the yakuza will be turned bald!!!!) to enroll into Housen in order to destroy Suzuran..With the absence of GPS and Serizawa Faction,Suzuran became the weakest ever in their history.The 7 Bitous and the yakuza disguised in Housen uniform had attacked Suzuran at least thrice that month(the first attack being on the now-senior,The Front Of Armaments)..Kirishima couldn't do anything except asking the favour of army from the seniors or Suzuran would be turned into the student's slaughter house.Only Genji,Serizawa,Mikami Brothers,and Kawanishi(making things right for the mess he had done) agreed to be back at Suzuran but not other seniors since they said that they have their yakuza business to take care of instead of wasting their time in some high school brawling..Some early generations also suggested that in Suzuran,eveybody will have their war and it is not good for other people to interfere the war,the seniors' war are over..the young apprentice must now responsible for everything that happens in Suzuran.

Because of they are associated with the seniors now,Genji and Serizawa's friends turned their back on their former high school leaders and followed the decision of not-sending-any-men made by their bosses now although they really wanted to participate..(Makise,"I don't like fighting with guns.I love using fists,so that I can feel the jaw that I've wrecked)..here,you will see a heroic but stupid or the most stupid act ever made by Washio when he killed the respected 1st Gen Crow - Makoto Goki and blamed it on Bitou Honma..Instead of going an all out gang war,Washio suggested that the schools' vendetta should be settled by a high school brawl like the old days as yakuza gang wars will attract cops..Because of that,each Crow pay full respect to the only Crow who is respected and considered untouchable by the other Crows and forget their old problems by sending their army to enroll at Suzuran including Maki,Izaki,and Tokaji(the scene where each GPS member comes with their yakuza friends are so cool!!!In order to show their devotion to Suzuran,everybody reads the Suzuran oath..which Genji isn't aware of) and also a new guy named Yusuke,Makoto Goki's youngest son and the only son alive as his brothers die in wars and Honma prevented him from joining the yakuza because he is afraid to lose all his sons.Yusuke is actually a tough fighter who joined Suzuran only to find his father's killer...with the Crows' yakuza members dressed in the Suzuran uniform(the yakuza wear uniform with different badges to differentiate their gang..you should see Izaki's sleeveless uniform that exposed Izaki's large dragon tattoo.The senior Crows also give up a certain target for the GPS and Serizawa Faction to eliminate to finish the bad blood between the senior and one of the 7 Bitous.(Maki vs Masuo,Izaki vs Komatsuda,Tokaji vs Hanata)We will also see Kirishima's first major fight as he takes on Bitou Tatsuya..(The battle of the freshmen.)Yusuke will face the youngest son Bitou Hondou who is his age,Serizawa will take the second in command Bitou Takahara while Genji meets his greatest challenge yet in Bitou Kaiba..this is where the gangsters...go back to school!!!!! (Hanawa,"like the old days,pal" the Crows will be at the venue of the final battle but they just stand by their limo..like they say,their days are over..)

P/S : I'm really sorry for what will happen to Washio at the end of this movie..I know it's not noble for me to make you guys laugh at him at the first movie,hate him at 2nd movie,but love him at the 3rd movie which will lead to you guys cry over him.Sorry too for what will happen for Kawanishi..at least he got his redemption..Gomen ne!!!!!!

updated : The producer doesn't like what I am going to do with Washio at the end of the film..So,before the world shares their opinion with the producer,we are doing changes to Washio's fate..that leads us to a grateful feeling that Tokio chooses to continue study... Smile

I really hope nobody reads this..if there is a person who reads this,I hope he loves the thrill and not reading it till the end..and if there is someone who reads it till the end,I hope he doesn't tell anybody..Let's hope for the best in the shooting next week..Ganbatte!!!!!!!

Bon en gros, Genji travaille avec son père mais n'a pas pris totalement le relais (de toutes les façons, son père n'aurait pas accepté), Izaki travaille comme garde du corps pour la famille rivale (donc, ce sont des ennemis malgré eux, et ils vont se pistacher car le patron d'Izaki ordonnera ceci), les Mikami borthers : inconnus en gros sur cet opus. Makise travaille lui aussi dans une famille (sorte de "mac" si j'ai bien compris), et ce sont les jeunes de Suzuran qui ont demandé cette réunion.

On verra donc les précédents chefs de Suzuran, et il y aura des conflits.

En gros, le film part sur ça.

Le scénar m'emballe pas un pet, on est partis trop loin la.

Même si j'ai hate de voir Hiromi en action :3

Izaki vs Genji va dépoter, même si a mon avis Genji gagne

Le fight Genji vs Rindaman sera pas montré ou on aura encore droit a ce combat a la fin ?

Et c'est impossible de voir Boya, l'auteur du manga a dit qu'il ne voulait pas que son manga soit repris à 100%, si on retrouve Boya on va partir sur un scénario complètement bancal qui va clairement pas être respecté, sachant que Tastuya n'a aucun rapport avec lui, ni Genji, ni Serizawa etc ...

En fait, je pensais qu'au moins la scène finale, pour montrer qu'on rentre dans Crows (ou pour au moins faire de la pub a l'auteur) on finirait avec une scène de genre 2Minutes montrant l'arrivée de Boya a Suzuran, avec une connerie style "Continued in Crows"

Bah de toutes les façons, le scénario du 3 devrait pas être folichon vu la fin du 2. Les seules choses qu'on est obligé de voir c'est le trio Ebizuka, où vont mener les menaces de Bito (ce genre de procédé dans les films indiquent clairement une suite sombre) et savoir ce que deviennent les protagonistes des précédents opus. N'oublie pas, Bandô (Lampo), ce que dit Serizawa concernant son avenir aux frères Mikami, c'était pas anodain.

Après, Izaki vs Genji ça va juste être trop bon et je le savais de toutes les façons que les deux devaient finir par se battre.

• 2 weeks later...

J'ai trouvé sa comme info :

HIVER 2011 OU DEBUT 2012 AU JAPON

Les pricipaux seront toute la famille Bîto dont Tatsuya, Serizawa, Genji, les frères Mikami , Hiromi , Kawanishi et les nouveaux de Suzuran. Izaki, Tokaji, Tokio seront surement secondaires étant donné qu"ils ne se battent pas.

j'ai hâte de voir ce que ça donne ca risque de dépoter dans tous les sens. ^^

et faudrait peut être mettre à jour le topic modifier le titre mettre "Bientôt le 3" non ? 9_9

Veuillez m'excuser, mais depuis que je me suis mis a lire Crows et donc Boya, je suis tombé sur ces lignes :

EBizuka va devenir le chef du suzuran et va affronter housen, le petit frère de Bito est devenu le chef. Pendant le combat des chef Ebizuka va se faire attaquer par 7 membre de clan Bito

Sauf que voila, dans le manga, Hiromi se frappe aussi avec Tatsuya Bitou (qui a latté Bandou) sauf que c'est mignon mais ils sont 2 et pas 7 (Sauf si y'a les sous-fifres) dont un frère a Tatsuya et lui même, et dans le manga Hiromi et Tatsuya sont genre ils se connaissent pas.

Alors je veux bien que Crows Zero soie INDEPENDANT de Crows, mais la quand même c'est une énorme erreur scénaristique.

Vous en pensez quoi, vous ?

Le truc c'est que beaucoup s'en foutent du manga a proprement parler.

Personnellement je ne lis pas le manga ce genre de détail fidèle ou pas au manga me passe vraiment par dessus la tête, sa ne me vient même pas a l'idée de faire la comparaison. Sur tous les spectateur du film combien lisent le manga? une bonne partie certainement, mais je pense aussi qu'une autre grosse partie ne lisent pas le manga.

Pour moi Crow c'est surtout un bon film, si c'est une bonne adaptation tant mieux sinon tant pis. Mais tant que se reste un bon film c'est de loin le plus important.

Par exemple le film est doublé en français  parce que c'est un bon film et pas parce que les français attendent l'adaptions d'un manga qui n'est même pas sortie sur le sol français. Pareil quand j'ai montre le film a des amis.

Ceci dit quand on regarder les deux précédent film c'est normal d'avoir beaucoup de grosse individualité. Sinon beaucoup de personnage seraient rester sur la touche 7 bito plutôt que 2 pour un film où la baston est roi pendant 2 heures ça va. 

C'est pas par rapport a ça

C'est plus le rapport au manga en fait, certes Crows Zero est une très bonne adaptation qui a veillé a pas trop reprendre du manga original (Comme on le voit avec des persos comme Genji ou Serizawa) mais au moins ne pas mettre des énormités pareille surtout quand le manga est paru bien avant les adaptations cinématographiques...

(J'crois que le manga est fini depuis un bail au japon)

• 2 months later...

Je viens de regarder une nouvelle fois le 1er et je l'ai encore trouvé énorme : bien rit au départ quand il se prend le bus et 2 sec après il met le casque et repart et les combats sont géniaux surtout quand il y a des ralentis d'images. Ce film captive du début à la fin !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sauf que voila, dans le manga, Hiromi se frappe aussi avec Tatsuya Bitou (qui a latté Bandou) sauf que c'est mignon mais ils sont 2 et pas 7 (Sauf si y'a les sous-fifres) dont un frère a Tatsuya et lui même, et dans le manga Hiromi et Tatsuya sont genre ils se connaissent pas.

Alors je veux bien que Crows Zero soie INDEPENDANT de Crows, mais la quand même c'est une énorme erreur scénaristique.

Vous en pensez quoi, vous

C'est logique, les film ont lieu avant l'histoire qui se déroule dans le manga, de plus, Hiromi n'a pas participé à la bagarre entre Suzuran et Hosen dans le film, par conséquent, il n'a jamais vu Tastuya auparavant, pas étonnant que dans le manga, ils ne se connaissent pas, sachant que même dans le film, y a jamais eu d'échange physique entre eux.

De plus, Crows Zero n'est clairement pas indépendant de Crows, l'auteur ayant participé lui-même au film, on peut voir Hiroshi Takahashi donner la batte de Baseball au groupe de GPS juste avant qu'ils aillent se frapper avec Bandô et soon équipe. Il s'est investi dans le film, et il a par ailleurs clairement dit qu'il hésitait au début, de peur que ça fasse des incohérences avec son propre manga.

En bref, le film ne porte pas le "Zero" pour rien. C'est une prélude. Et y a absolument aucune incohérence en plus de ça, je pense que l'auteur peut remercier la création du film, car beaucoup ne connaissait pas le manga avant ça, et beaucoup s'y sont mis après le film.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

J'ai trop adorée ce Film "Shun Oguri" , ce bat trop bien je dois dire, il est assez mignon en plus. Le Crow Zero 2 est extra, avant que j'apprene qu'il sorte le deuxiéme j'avait trop peur qu'il nous laisse sur notre faim (fin), mais nan ils ont fait le "2" super j'avourais !!:P9_9:-[;D;)

• 1 year later...