Aller au contenu

Tokyo Ghoul:re [Sui ISHIDA] (Terminé)

Mµû

Messages recommandés

Tsukiyama est toujours en vie.... je le deteste et franchement qu'il revient ne me rejouit pas... sinon chapitre de blabla inutile, faut que ça avance là... sinon ça annonce rien de bon pour la squad de Kaneki, à un moment ils vont surement perdre le control et se retrouver des ennemies du CCG, ça se sent de loin que ça sera leur sort...

En même temps ils sont situés à l'intermédiaire des deux mondes (celui des humains et des goules), c'est obligé qu'ils aient des ennemis des deux côtés (surtout lorsque l'on voit le mépris que leur montre certains). Ils ne sont ni vraiment l'un ni l'autre donc c'est une situation délicate (à l'exception de Kaneki/Haise qui est toujours le pont de jonction entre ces deux mondes).

Superbe manga(s? ) que voilà, je crois que je n’ai jamais lu une série aussi vite (4-5 jours, ou plutôt soirs devrais-je dire!),  j’ai été attirée au début quand je suis tombée sur une photo de Kaneki avec son masque et ses cheveux blancs et ouah je ne m’attendais pas à ça !

Je n’ai pas pu m’empêcher de m’attacher à ce perso tellement charismatique, sensible et...triste, détruit. Les scènes de torture lors de l’arc Aogiri étaient juste déchirantes, pareil pour la fin de la premiere partie quand il est massacré par Arima, et là dans :Re, le moment après le combat contre Serpent/Nishiki , quand Arika continue le lavage de cerveau et lui demande qui il est...

Breeeeef vivement la suite, et à quand le retour de Kaneki et de ses souvenirs ? J’aime ce perso même en tant qu’Haise mais...Kaneki reste Kaneki et je veux voir ses vraies retrouvailles avec ses anciens amis! :)

(Y a bien un chapitre cette semaine ?)

Le full script est sorti avec les images de spoil.

[spoiler=Traduction par Makyun]

[Kanae’s Flashback]

Tsukiyama is laying on top of the bed. Kanae hands over Sasaki’s underwear.

(Tsukiyama’s hand seems a bit plump?)

Kanae

Shuu-sama… Do you feel something…?

For example with how it feels and it’s scent…

Tsukiyama

I don’t know…

Lately, the nose that I’ve been proud of hasn’t been working very well…

Aaah, but yes.

…I do feel somewhat nostalgic.

That and…

It’s a very nice design…

[End Flashback]

—-

Kanae and Hori Chie are inside a restaurant.

Kanae

Shuu-sama said… that he ‘doesn’t feel anything’.

Chie

…Anything?

Chie seems a bit surprised.

Kanae

Just get those despicable shorts out of my sight.

Kanae

(Shuu-sama… reacting to such a ‘thing’…)

Chie

Really?

Kanae

Silence! A rose would not lie…

Chie

But you’re not a rose.

Kanae

Putting that aside…

Who is the owner of that item?

Chie

A Ghoul Investigator. His name is Sasaki Haise.

Kanae

(Sasaki… Haise…

Haise (a nameless)…

What an absurd name.)

—-

Kanae speaks out his mind to Chie.

Kanae

You guinea pig…

Just because you were Shuu-sama’s classmate… you’re just a human being so don’t forget that I can kill you at anytime.

Chie

If you do that, I think Tsukiyama-kun would despise you, Kanae-kun.

It seems that person cares about me like how you would for a pet.

(literally, he’s attached to me like how you would for a pet)

I’ve also been with him, similar to you, for a long time. If I do need to get killed, Tsukiyama-kun will be the one to do it.

Kanae

Kanae, with a hateful expression on his face, leaves the place.

Chie

(Since Kanae-kun was ‘asking’ about it, I guess that meant that he did have a ‘reaction’ after all, Tsukiyama-kun.

It’s been almost 9 years since that time I took a picture of Tsukiyama-kun in his predation site since ‘it seemed interesting’…)

Chie

Continue to entertain me, Tsukiyama-kun.

—-

[Chie’s Flashback ~School Days with Tsukiyama~]

~a girl is talking about Tsukiyama~

Female Student

Tsukiyama-san is really wonderful!

He excels in both literary in military arts, not only that but there are rumors that he’s the son of a conglomerate…

He is the pride of Seinan High School.

Chie

…Tsukiyama-kun, huh. Sounds interesting.

~Sometime after school~

Tsukiyama talks to Chie after his eyes suddenly changed.

Tsukiyama

You bothered me… My first bite!!

I’m going to invite you to tomorrow’s dinner show.

Answer me. Now, what is reflected in your eyes?

~Tsukiyama and Chie getting along~

Tsukiyama

Hori! Hear me out!

I found a really rare ingredient!

I was chewing on it all-night long until the sun rose and I will tell you my thoughts about it!

Chie

Eh~ Nah, don’t want to. It’s going to be long.

Tsukiyama

Hahaha, little mouse!

~the morning after Anteiku Raid~

Tsukiyama is lying on the rooftop. He asks Chie a question.

Tsukiyama

…Hori, can you please tell me…?

Just what is ‘gourmet food’?

* he says ‘hori’ but it’s written in kanji that means ‘moat’

—-

[CCG]

Sasaki and the rest are having an investigation meeting.

Hanbee

…Please check the handouts.

This is a copy of the list that was found in Nutcracker’s home.

Sasaki

List…?

Hanbee

This is a order list for ‘ingredients’.

Saiko is sleeping in the middle of the meeting. Shirazu is trying to wake her up.

Shirazu

Suzuya-san is watching, y’know!

Hanbee

This would imply a connection between the Madams and the Nutcracker.

Sasaki

Nuts ‘also kidnaps people’…

With that in mind…

It’s possible that they were gathered for something like an ‘auction’.

Mutsuki

An auction…?

Sasaki

An auction where the people who were kidnapped would be up for bids; it’s a part of a show.

The same as that ‘restaurant’, there are rumors that the Madams were in charge of it.

And among them is a ghoul named ‘Big Madam’ who was the chairman for the restaurant and the shows is even well-known in the CCG for its notoriety.

There have been countless times in the past where they could’ve been eradicated but, the plan usually ends in failure.

Juuzou

Hanbee

If ever the Nutcracker is receiving due to a request from the Madam…

This will become quite a big project and we’ll probably need to collaborate with the others and there’s a chance of getting formed into groups with Division II.

Narration

[Ghoul Countermeasures Division II]

A bigger perspective will be necessary.

Besides groups that are against organizations (in a war-way), they are responsible as the ‘brain’ to formulate strategies and giving out instructions.

(not sure if i worded this correctly)

Combat experience and instantaneous analysis.

Even within the CCG where the overall forces have commanding abilities and the like, elites from the intellectual factions are assigned.

—-

[After the meeting]

Sasaki and the rest are walking.

Shirazu

It seems like it’s going to become a bigger investigation than I thought, huh…

Sasaki

Yep. A joint with Division II doesn’t happen that often after all.

Shirazu

Hey, Sassan…

Urie… was ‘suddenly in the hospital’, is he alright?

Sasaki

Sorry, I was only informed of it. I couldn’t contact Doctor Shiba either…

I just hope that it’s not something major…

It seems that he’ll come back after a few days so for the meantime, let’s do the investigation.

Urie is seen naked on top of an operating table.

—-

[Kokuria]

Sasaki lets the others go home ahead while he goes alone to where Donato is.

Sasaki

I even went all the way to get them to cooperate…

But I let Torso escape…

I’m sorry…

Donato

It’s fine. For me it’s just one conversation that would kill my boredom…

This other matter is about ‘a certain ghoul’…

But before that, Haise.

What do you think of your own memories?

Sasaki

!!

Donato

It’s about you. And breaking it down…

Thoughts such as ‘it’s alright if my memories don’t return’ and ‘is it really okay for things to remain this way?’

…you’re being tormented by such conflicting thoughts right?

You seemed to be clear of worries a bit before but today, it seems that your expression has clouded up again.

Something happened recently, yes?

A failure with Torso… no, it’s ‘the cause of failure’.

Sasaki

…I’m really thankful that Donato-san helps me organize my thoughts.

Donato

*chuckles* Normal human beings would hate that.

People don’t want to be given such a deep analysis.

Donato glances at the surveillance cameras.

—-

Sasaki

How much do you know about Orochi?

Donato

I only know as much as the materials show.

An S~ rate ghoul that hunts other ghouls.

Sasaki

…My feelings were wavering.

If there was a reason for it…

'Orochi' and I…

It might be because we knew each other.

But, why are we talking about my memories now?

How about that other matter…?

Donato

I had a personal interest with a certain ghoul.

—-

[Cafe :re]

Sasaki visits :re by himself. He’s looking over the books on the shelf in the store.

Touka

Please feel free… the books.

Sasaki

…! Oh… Thank you…

Touka

…Before, you were called ‘teacher’ (sensei)…

Are you a teacher in school?

Sasaki

Ah… no…

I’m a Ghoul Investigator. I’m their mentor and…

—-

[sasaki’s Flashback]

Donato

He might be one of the keys to the door of your memories.

…His name is—

Haise, the one hiding matters regarding Orochi…

Is you yourself. Isn’t something within your heart wanting to know about ‘the memories you’ve lost’ even if you fear them?

What I’m saying is that what would fill up an empty bowl would be warm soup.

As your friend, I will hope…

Sasaki

An ‘empty bowl’… huh…

[End Flashback]

—-

[Quinx House]

Sasaki and the rest are having a meeting.

(Urie not present.)

Sasaki

If we look at Nuts’ list, humans that could be captured were given close attention (examined) within different clubs in the 13th Ward.

If the subject is a ‘human with an artificial eye’ or a ‘vocalist’ or something rare along those lines…

The height and weight of the ones who were cracked were also mentioned here…

… I see.

Sasaki

(Surely, with this list…)

Sasaki stands and says.

Sasaki

You guys… We will all become girls.

Shirazu

Mutsuki

Saiko

Oh my.

Sources :

http://jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/411400130.html

http://makyun.tumblr.com/post/106530815567/tokyo-ghoul-re-ch-12

• 2 weeks later...

"Son nom deviendra une des clés pour déverrouiller la porte de tes souvenirs"

Illustration tirée du chapitre 12 de Tokyo Ghoul:re :

28245_18.png

Illustration tirée du chapitre 124 de Tokyo Ghoul -> Oeil et bras droit cachés, tenue similaire, même barre de quinque

tumblr_inline_nhoiwgsKdV1t57vu1.jpg

Sui Ishida avait déjà tout prévu ! ;)

Comme souvent ^^

Un chapitre intéressant, en tout cas; qui permet de revenir sur Tsukiyama, et de montrer Hori et Kanae que je trouve vraiment excellents, surtout la première. En espérant qu'ils restent, pour que quand Tsukiyama reprendra du poil de la bête, on ait droit à de magnifiques échanges fais de "Scheisse", "little rat" et autres gentillesses :D

Du reste, Urie a bel et bien fait l'opération, s'il se retrouve incapable de manger de la nourriture normale il risque de voir Sasaki sous un nouvel angle. En plus, j'avais vu des analyses du temps passé depuis le début de :Re, et ce moment précis serait pile la limite de Kaneki/Sasaki avant qu'il n'ait besoin de se nourrir... j'espère qu'on en saura vraiment plus, car c'est ce que je me demande le plus.

Même si pour deux d'entre eux c'est naturel. :P

Oui :P

[spoiler=images 13 suite et petit script; source : MH. Bon à ce rythme le raw va tomber très vite !]tumblr_nibdolbDoM1tmi0bco1_500.jpg

tumblr_nibdnyI5B01tmi0bco1_500.jpg

Clin d'oeil trop sexy aux Fujoshi du forum, et de tout le Japon et de France et de Navarre !! x)

tumblr_nibdm0HhQR1tmi0bco1_500.jpg

Ah rain, blood.

Sasaki's group of 4, wearing women clothes

Shirazu

[We... no, only I... am feeling out of place, huh...]

Saiko

[No, no... you're cute! Heheh.]

Sasaki

[Hey, Shii-chan, mind what words you use.] *Shirazu speaks in masculine Japanese

Shirazu

[but... there's no other big woman like me around...]

Sasaki

[Please, think of yourself as <a tall girl>]

Saiko

[O-... Delmo] *Delmo (Delmogeny) are an army of strong girls from the anime AIKa

Shirazu

[And at that, Saiko!! Ain't the difference between me and Tooru ridiculous?! You got sloppy!]

Saiko

[Nah, when the raw material is good, it all fills out well. Hey, it's awesome, your face is really like a girl's!]

Shirazu

[...Is what I'm saying!]

Mutsuki with a bitter smile

Je t'avoue que je comprends pas trop ta question, ni comment t'as pu visionner les deux premiers animés (j'imagine que tu veux dire saisons) alors que le second est en cours :o La saison 2 sort pas en scans... Enfin, tant qu'à faire, je vais te passer toutes les parutions, tu trieras ^^

Le manga Tokyo Ghoul:Re sort tous les samedis (les spoils arrivent ce jour-là en tout cas), les scans suivent dans la semaine.

L'anime Tokyo Ghoul vA sort tous les jeudis.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re ne correspond pas à Tokyo Ghoul vA; rien à voir.

Je t'avoue que je comprends pas trop ta question, ni comment t'as pu visionner les deux premiers animés (j'imagine que tu veux dire saisons) alors que le second est en cours :o La saison 2 sort pas en scans... Enfin, tant qu'à faire, je vais te passer toutes les parutions, tu trieras ^^

Le manga Tokyo Ghoul:Re sort tous les samedis (les spoils arrivent ce jour-là en tout cas), les scans suivent dans la semaine.

L'anime Tokyo Ghoul vA sort tous les jeudis.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re ne correspond pas à Tokyo Ghoul vA; rien à voir.

Ah désolé j'avoue mettre perdu dans les différentes "versions" , m'enfin merci bien , je suis actuellement sur l'animé (saison 2 , épisodes 2) , et j'avoue qu'il est vraiment extra , donc suivre le Tokyo Ghoul:Re en même temps que Tokyo Ghoul:vA ne vos pas le coup ?

Y a pas de mal ;)

Ce n'est pas que ça vaut pas le coup, c'est que tu ne vas rien comprendre. Tokyo Ghoul:Re est la suite du manga. Tokyo Ghoul vA est une suite alternative du manga, et se passe même bien avant Tokyo Ghoul:Re, qui plus est dans ce qu'on pourrait presque appeler un univers alternatif (dans le manga, Kaneki ne rejoint pas Aogiri).

Le forum n'accepte pas le partage d'infos comme ça (surtout que le manga est licencié en France). Mais tu as du mal chercher, il est sur tous les sites de scantrad US qui existent ??? Après si tu cherches que des scans VF, j'en sais rien, et encore une fois le manga est en librairie.

@Goon : Ah bon, je pensais que c'était aussi défendu quand le manga était sorti en français? ??? Parce que pour le coup, c'est surtout la question du copyright qui me semble être à respecter... bon bah on aura qu'à dire que je ne partage pas pour questions de sensibilité personnelle...

Le forum n'accepte pas le partage d'infos comme ça (surtout que le manga est licencié en France). Mais tu as du mal chercher, il est sur tous les sites de scantrad US qui existent ??? Après si tu cherches que des scans VF, j'en sais rien, et encore une fois le manga est en librairie.

Ok merci pour toutes ces infos , je m’arrêterais à l'animé qui me plait vraiment , t'en pis pour les scans  :)

Le forum n'accepte pas le partage d'infos comme ça (surtout que le manga est licencié en France).

Petites précisions : en dehors des traductions de la MFT, le forum n'accepte pas les liens vers les trad' française sans l'accord des teams qui s'en occupent. Simple question de respect pour leur travail. On n'interdit pas en revanche le partage d'adresse de site/forum français par MP.

Pour les liens vers les Scan US, aucune restriction, juste qu'on privilégie certains sites plus que d'autres (notamment pour la qualité de traduction).

@Goon : Ah bon, je pensais que c'était aussi défendu quand le manga était sorti en français? ??? Parce que pour le coup, c'est surtout la question du copyright qui me semble être à respecter... bon bah on aura qu'à dire que je ne partage pas pour questions de sensibilité personnelle...

C'est aussi pris en compte. Mais bon, la MFT traduit bien les chapitres de One Piece, Bleach, Toriko, Fairy Tail, etc, et les laisse à disposition jusqu'à ce qu'ils paraissent en tomes reliés en France.