Aller au contenu

Ch 444

Jyy

Messages recommandés

[glow=red,2,300]Scan par MFT-NK2-HNT 444 :[/glow]

www.op-fr.com

[glow=red,2,300]Raw : [/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]1ères images 444 :[/glow]

80033055520123162lojn7.th.jpg360808zzqi1e8731236lokn8.th.jpg36084op1123212loew8.th.jpg36093a16eh1930612331lojs8.th.jpg

36094aa12u147b012328lozf4.th.jpg36099b6wse13477123140lofd6.th.jpg36103b8d7z1873b123240loyx5.th.jpg36107dpehh17c8e123184loya8.th.jpg37539b7robinnn12399lopg1.th.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]Premiers spoils 444 :[/glow]

Mini-series: Enel's angry

"My Vearth; unconditional anger"

There are five of soldier dock system, and they'll use #2 to go to the island. #2 is mini-Merry. Only four of them can ride in it. (Soldier Dock System is small boat that comes out of Sunny.) Four of them land on the island! Franky and Luffy will land on the island!

Not much progress.

I guess getting to know how SDS works is good part.

===

===

Oh there's a quick spoiler already.

But the last half's a little different.

444 Adventure at the Ghost Island

It's Nami, Usopp, and Chopper that'd land on the island. (Nami was romping around and landed (by mistake?))

Others are attacked by some transparent beast-like thing.

Someone called "Hildon" appears in front of Nami and others,

and s/he tells SHs that he'll bring them to Doctor Hogback-sama's mansion.

Chopper: "Eh... Hogback!!?"

The end.

Script US complet :

thermohb8.pngFakomètre: 00%..

Sur ce chapitre, une explication sur comment entrer sur l'île et surtout l'annonce d'un nouveau personnage connu de Chopper : un médecin. Un ami à Hiluluk et Kureha ? Un surnom au Dr. Hiluluk ?! A voir...

Edit : Robin se fait lécher par un cerbère ! :P

C'est bien ce que je pensait!!

Chopper va voir le fantôme d'Hiluluk car il possédait une certaine chose qui a fait qu'il est aller sur l'île fantôme!

Et puis Nami va revoir Belmer, Zorro va revoir Kuina, Sandy va revoir Zeff (A nan! il n'est pas mort ce vieux shnock)

Nan même si mon raisonement est imprécis, je pense que Brooke ne voulait pas que les Mugiwaras débarque car cela pourrait être dangeureux pour leur mental et leur esprit d'équipe (s'il rencontre tous des êtres très chers, vont-ils avoir envie de repartir avec leur équipage??)!

Zoro et Sanji sont peut-être les vrais noms mais j'ai découvert ce mangas avec les noms français, et je ne suis pas près de prononcer les noms du DA!Ou pour te rassurer Setsuna, tu peut aller à le fnac ou a Virgin pour lire les noms de ces persos, tu verra Zorro, Sandy, Pipo et tout le bazar

C'est court pour l'instant, le spoil a été confirmé?

pour ce qui est de ace vs BB on aurait surement pas la suite du combat avant la fin de cette arc Brook ^^

Edit Jyy : Ben il l'a été à 60% par Oceanizer en fait. Mais comme il y a eu d'autres fakes, on est un peu perdu !  ;D

Zorro va revoir Kuina, Sandy va revoir Zeff (A nan! il n'est pas mort ce vieux shnock)

Par pitié ! Ecrit et prononce Sanji et Zoro stp !!! Merci :) Quant au chapitre en question, on peut dire qu'Oda n'a de cesse de nous étonner à chacun de ces chapitres. Je n'ai plus lu de mauvais chapitre de One Piece depuis... jamais en fait :P Brook va venir dans l'équipage, c'est sur et certain, si Luffy lui retrouve son ombre, rien ne le retiendra dans le Florian Triangle et il pourra s'en aller avec les Mugiwara.

Si chacun doit revoir un fantome de son enfance ca peut devenir rigolo :)

On va revoir la mere de Pipo, maintenant qu'il est devenu pirate comme son pere ca peut etre interressant. On aura dans la série des mamans peut être celle de Robin ou sinon on verra le viel archéologue ou le géant ( bien que sa mort ne soit pas forcément évidente ... :) ).Par cotnre il est vrai que pour Sandy ca va être une découverte sur son passé ...

J'attend personellement de voir Tom car si en effet il y a un fantôme pour chacun ca devrait être celui de Franky

Maintenant ne serait-ce pas un moyen pour cette île pour faire rester les pirates perdus en leur rendant leur être cher ???

En tout cas moi j'attend avec impatience  ;D

Je croit que c'est le script (trouver sur East Blue) :

Edit Jyy : Le mieux est d'attendre la trad (et éviter les doubles posts comme tu viens de faire, même si cela partiat d'une bonne attention. Pourquoi croyez-vous que je ne mette pas les scripts japonais ? Parce que peu le comprennent et que leurs caractères prennent trop de place pour les messages du forum...

Edit Cross: Ok désoler je ferait mieux la prochaine fois ^^ Et vivement la trad ^^

wow le spoil nous revele beaucoup de choses mais j'attends qu'il soit confirmé

non mais j'ai rien compris à ce spoil et je crois pas que beaucoup d'entre nous comprenne le japonais a moin que quelqu'un se porte volontaire pour nous traduire ça même si je n'y compte pas là dessus  :P

Je les justement mit pour que quelqu'un le trad...

Sinon y a sa on comprend mieux que le jap:

spoil AP (trad google):

Vol.14 “my ground!! Unconditional anger!!”[doatsupu] of [eneru]

At Sunny number

Lie “[go]! It is ghost island [tsu] [te] what!!”

Chopper “! Ghost somewhere of the [tsu] coming you said!? Still being in the boat!?”

[zoro] “the [ro] which is resident what of those islands which it keeps to the island well”

The robin “the [tsu] it comes and but the big vibration which occurred when it assumes that it is the sound where that” oral” like gate closes,

As for us the shape which could be eaten in that mouth it became, the [wa] which you think that it is,”

[ruhui] “it was eaten”

It is understood with the robin “fog and however the [zu] leprosy, the wall where it extends to the extension of the crest is visible surrounding the island, the [ru] way”

“- In other words as for this boat it was shut in inside the wall which now surrounds the island the notion that where…”

Lie “so… with that that guy secret escaping margin you call it is directly from here!!”

As for the common “this island wandering about bearing artificially, [ru] [tsu] [te] thing…!? Because some…”

The brassiere “” island moving, when it becomes the [ru], as for here don't you think? the reason which can lower the middle 錨 of the sea the [e]”

Lie “it is and is! What it is to be the air which you stop is! It escapes, it is now when is directly it is escaping, it is cursed”

Average “hearing, everyone me…!! To tell the truth “entering to the island, like it becomes the illness where is not good””

Chopper “me!! Me that!!!” Also two people trembling shakily, the [ru]

Even if [ruhui] “! The boat attach!!”The [do] - it is with the debugging net and the insect basket!! With it has done

Lie “venture preparation everything illness as for you!!”

Lie “be and reconsider [ruhui]!! See the ax unlucky building genuine “[obake] residence” is carefully!!

As for you” the evil spirit” [tsu] [te] it is the [name] [te] [ru]!!”

[ruhui] “what say I who am raise, while paying prudent attention properly, catching the ghost of the [tsu] coming, it is”

The [tsu] which lie “[name] it passes and is!!!”

It accompanies more important companion and than [ruhui] “something 戻 if it is not, [sanji]!! Pirate lunch -!!”

The your robin “lunch the [wa] which is received”

[sanji] “[ruhui]!! The brin key!! The [me] [e] and others the robin is protected securely, it is”

It will be venture [tsu] [te] of the brassiere “unknown island thrilling, it rubbed”

Also the common “Brin key and the robin go!?”

Robin “favorite thrill”

Even if brassiere “! Well using smaller boat, than your this but the island the reason which lands still showing to the [me] [e], and others don't you think? the [e] you take and there is a thing it is”

Everyone “!?”

Brassiere “sol jar dry dock system” channel 2” is!!!”

Everyone “” 2”!?”

“There is as for the channel of this system of b [ra] five!”0” in two” 1” 2” 3” 4”!! It is the case that various functions than each dry dock move!!”

Outer ring of lie “” 0” and” 1! 3” showing, however you received,” 2” and” 4” even the sky you the [ro] which was said”

You took the brassiere “ and so said with something”

The brassiere “don't you think? it is the air which lands the [e] people try and try doing to ride!!”

When lie “you desire, it is thing!!”

Brassiere “sol jar dry dock system” 2”!!!”

Something which is what which is [ruhui] “what springs out, it is!?”

Brassiere “move!! Shopping boat [tsu]!!”

Brassiere “mini- Mary 2!!!”“4 passenger steam engines “paddleboat” is!!!”

[usotsupu] and the chopper riding mini- Mary with common driving, the [ru]

The ~~ where Mary who is lie “Mary revives by the small boat!!!”

The common “such cute present has hidden how!! Thank you Franki!!”

The chopper “you did, however - the [chi] [tsu] it is dense and it can ride Mary, -!!”

From Sunny number

[zoro] “highest consideration shelf”

If “such a shopping boat of [sanji] it starts buying with a lot of, as for me”

The [ruhui] “ [ho] - change - change quickly -!!”

The brassiere “let us wait I ride really from this, it is skill to the fellows who are being able to point for the present”

You showed to brassiere “you first, it included” 1” and” 3” and appeared with this!!”

“” Channel 0”!!  “Auxiliary outer ring”!!”

“” Channel 1”!! 1 passenger way bars “[shiromokuba] 1”!!”

“” Channel 2”!! 4 human shopping boat “mini- Mary 2”!!”

“” Channel 3”!! 3 passenger reconnaissance submarines “[shiyakusabumaji] 3”!!”

“It remains, in regard to” channel 4” but still empty, traveling responding of future necessity, we keeps inserting a some unconcern”

“The current place this is everything of the “sol jar dry dock system”!! That it is the soldier where each one assists the cruise of the mother ship thousand Sunny number think!!”

[ruhui] “my true your thought favorite Brin key this this!!!”

The brassiere “as for me the [ze] which this week is the highest man what it is ~ super!!!”

[sanji] “it is and the wave is slow [e]”

[gakon]!!!

“[kiyaaaaaa]!!!!”

“You obtain, [e]!!?”

[sanji] “[na]!!! Average - it is!!? How it did!!? Something met, it is, -!!?”

[zoro] “what doing, and don't you think? what to be visible with the [aitsu] and others fog which is the cancer [e]”

But robin “from”

[ruhui] “your [a]!!!”“- It is!!! It places in mini- Mary quickly even in me, - the [tsu]!!!”

Don't you think? [sanji] “so, the [ro] which is [e]!!! To be worried about the common body and the [re]!!!!”

Very brassiere “[me] [e] the worry rear 2 by any chance the [re]”

Cursing the robin “current scream ghost you were killed the oak and others…”

When [zoro] “luck bad thing there is a spare time when you say, the boat is brought close”

The 錨 falls to the sea, “[gako]… [shiyururururu]… [doboon]!!”

[ruhui] “selfishly 錨 [tsu]!!!”

[sanji] “you obtain!?”

“錨 How everyone touching, don't you think? the [e]!!!”

“…!? It made, whether the [tsu] don't you think? the reason where the gear loosens [e] it does,…”

“Hoists the boat loses balance in any case!!”

The hatch opens, “van!!”

[zoro] “it is!?”

[ruhui] “…!? The hatch which is what to raising, you opened!? … Someone it touched!?”

[sanji] “well… everyone getting near, don't you think? the palm [e]”

In the cheek of [ruhui] is the [yo] - extending to [te] side, the [ru]

[ruhui] “it is?”

[sanji] “it is, [ruhui]!! [te] [me] [e] what does such a time when is the [huza] [ke] and the [tsu] [te]!!!”

[ruhui] “[tsu]!! The [hi] is the and others!! [hi] [hi] !! (It is different, it is, it is different, it is different) the obtaining bean jam cripes the [tsu] to be able be able to obtain, (doing my what, don't you think? [e])” the [yo] - it is

[sanji] “something doing, don't you think? it is [e]!! The densely [chi] is what!!”

[ruhui] suddenly the moss [ru]

[ruhui] “[pu]!! [wa] [tsu]!!”

?? “[garuru]…”

Therefore [sanji] “what you play is, as for [me] [e]!!”

Robin “? Voice of fierce animal…!?”

The sword of [zoro] comes out selfishly and [ruhui] aims flying, the [ku]

Don't you think? the brassiere “it is dangerous, the [e] [tsu]!!! Wheat straw!!”

The brin key kicking [ruhui], it helps

The brassiere “it is!! It is what intention!!!”

[zoro] “bad !! Sword selfishly…!!!”

“… Strange shelf… other than me… in this deck…!! Whether something the [tsu] [te] thing which is…!?”

The brassiere “after all work of the ghost…? Or psychic something…?”

[ruhui] “…!! There was a feeling which is touched to someone”

The robin “… groan voice of the [tsu] coming fierce animal the [wa] which is effective”

“Fierce animal!? Don't you think? the [ma] which it increases Good Heavens the empty [e]…?”

[sanji] “[kuso]!! In any case, don't you think? here knows nature, don't you think? even the [e] place you are wrong thing and [e] all the more average is worry,…!!! It left the boat to you!!”

[sanji] jumps from the boat

Go back and forth [sanji] “I 3 people to help to the island!!!”

“Does with the feeling where it can be caught something in foot of [sanji] the [tsu]!! Does!!”

It strikes with the kind of feeling which is stuck in the [sanji] boat

[sanji] “[ho] [ge] - [tsu]!!!”

[buraruhuizoro] “you obtain, - the [tsu]!!? It is awkward the [tsu]!!!”

[wa] [tsu]!! [sanji] floated”

“What densely [tsu] it is!!!?”

[sanji] it is thrown and strikes “the [dokaan]” “[do] [wa]!!”

[ruhui] “it is, three o'clock!!?”

[sanji] “… [ku]…!! As for current being what domesticated fowl and animals raw!!”

[zoro] “you “[ho] [ge] -” the [tsu] [te] you said”

[sanji] “ [tsu] [se] - [te] [me] [e]!!! Meet to the same eye!!!!”

To come out the brassiere “… me of the boat, don't you think? the [e] air…?”

The air where don't you think? [zoro] “purpose is visible and if [e]… kills it is the husband who can be attacked with a lot of!!”

From the chest of the robin putting on the cheek, something “Bello ~ [n]!”

Robin “oh”

“Robin!!”

[sanji] “how it does, it is the robin!!?”

Robin “…!! In something!! Being caught, the [ru]…!!!”

?? “[garururururu]!!!!”

[sanji] “rides the [kono] lover selfish doing and the [tsu] [te]!!!!”

It is [ruhui] “voice of the fierce animal truly!! Fierce animal ghost!!?”

The sunny number shakes with the wave

[wa] [a]!!!”

“It is the wave!! In fence unnatural wave!! The boat being let flow, the [ku]!!!”

As for [sanji] “robin enemy!?”

Robin “[haahaa]… all right it went out,…!!”

[zoro] “it is and “the [ho] [ge] -” 錨 increases v freedom of the boat interest combining [e]!!”

[sanji] “someone “[ho] [ge] -” [kora]!!!”

[sanji] “circumstance!! Average it turns aside, the [chi] [ma] !!!”

“[usotsupuchiyotsupa] reply margin - [tsu]!!!”

Somehow “it is and with the secret weapon of the Brin key boat!!!”

Even if the brassiere “the [ze] which is” the surprise pool [tsu] [te] times when it springs out”!!”

[ruhuizorosanji] “pleasantly so the shelf -!! [aho]!!”

As for the boat being let flow, the [ku]

As for scene other 3 people

Lie “being, the [te] [te] [te]…!! Here is where!? How it became, it is me who are…!!”

Average “the painful husband 6.7m… it fell from such a [toko], it is us who are”

Common “here already in the ghost island,…!!”

[usochiyopa] “[hiiiiiiii]!!!” [gatagatagachigachi] trembling, the [ru]

Average “stopping, such it becomes excessively fearful being, it does, the [yo]!!!” The [wa] [tsu] being able to thrive shakily, the [ru]

The common “mini- Mary number making merry too much, it is stranded to the bank and the [chi] [ya] [tsu] is in other rhythm also 3 people being thrown oh with while saying, the bottom of the moat”

But common “100% my mistake because, permitting, don't you think?”

The lie “beam it pushes down, [te] [me] [e]!!!”

It does in lie “something entering to the island, this island of the [ro] which the [tsu] [te] which directly is such a deep moat is strange and is!!”

Average it did not inhale. Whether “the bamboo spear spread oak and others here which is not the trap to the enemy with with the signboard which is written and just was not stuffed lucky don't you think?”

Falling with respect to chopper “my guy secret, it was saved, it is”

[usochiyopa] “[hiiiiii]!!!”

Average “stopping, the [tsu] [te]!!!”

But lie “- still just it enters and it is the victory, doing motionlessly, the [re] [ruhui] searches”

Therefore [chiyopa] “with from here sea surface under what be fragrant we fear”

Lie “so combining [e] which it has in shelf dangerous putting out public attention”

It will wait for help at least average “in the terrestrial seashore?”

If it goes to lie “either one,…?”

?? “[wahutsuuohu]”

Lie “dog?”

Average “… there is no… dog,…!!”

Animal Don where the head and the tail is at a time three!! “[gururururu]… [garururu]…”

[namiusochiyopa] “[keruberosu] ~~~!!”“It can be able to obtain!!?”

“One!!” “[wawan]!!” “Cone!!”

Average “… [keru]… [keruberosu] [tsu] [te]!! … It is!!!?”

Don't you think? lie “it is, [e] in true rear!!!”

“One!!” “One!!” “Cone!!”

It is the watch dog of the [chiyopa] “certain hell!!”

Is lie “here the hell!!”

“One!!” “One!!” “Cone!!”

When lie “it stops, 喰 it is and is killed run in any case!!!”

“One!!” “One!!” “Cone!!”

“One!!” “One!!” “Cone!!”

[chiyopa] “…… cone [te]………!!!”

Don't you think? “1 foxes [e]!!!”

Fox head “[gan]!!”

[kerubeerosu] “one!!” “One!!” “[gon]!!”

Average “[a] which can be upset!!”

It has made the lie “air it is!!”

The [chiyopa] “[gon] [te] it started calling, scared!!!”

“It is the stairway!!! The [tsu] which appears to the ground!!”

Ground

[keruberosu] “[gururu]…” “[garururu]…” “[gon]!!”

3 people hiding in the wood of directly above of [keruberosu]

Lie (the nose interest combining [e]… went in [kuse] of the dog,…)

Average “the forest which how will be done enters considerably and 込 is the [tsu] is…”

“To wait for help at the place where such a of [chiyopa] walks and turns and if the [ru] is conspicuous also it is serious”

The shadow whose rear of [chiyopa] is black “completely die being”

They are 3 human “[giya] who!!?”

? “I… say [hirudon] and better” 蝙 蝠 like coat wear and upside-down am sluggish in the branch and others the [ri]

Because to be chased it seems it is in the hill Don “stray dog, it is being troubled because with, you endured from back and depended… as for the forest here and others the night the [ke] [te] is defeated deeply from this increase”

“Those of this world of hill Don if if about you cannot think, the stripe which change is it does to the dangerous forest and… may residence fence and others [tsu] plain gauze now it does by the… my carriage,…”

Hill Don “… the face [tsugihagi] is written your [dokutoru] [hogubatsugu] way to residence” on 21 and the eye

The chopper “you obtain,… [hogubatsugu]!!?”

444 ends

Edit Jyy : Comme dirait Rhavin (dans la section Naruto), les trad google, y a pas à dire, c'est magnifique ! Mais je le laisse, c'est mieux que rien...

Edit Cross: J'avous que c'est de la m***e mais c'est mieux que la jap ^^

“” Channel 0”!!  “Auxiliary outer ring”!!”

“” Channel 1”!! 1 passenger way bars “[shiromokuba] 1”!!”

“” Channel 2”!! 4 human shopping boat “mini- Mary 2”!!”

“” Channel 3”!! 3 passenger reconnaissance submarines “[shiyakusabumaji] 3”!!”

C'est cool un mini merrry et un sous marin sa sera utile pour aller sur l'ile des homme poison j'ai atte de voir les image ^^

c'est marrant parce que la seule image qu'on a c'est la seule image qui nous sert à rien pour parler du chapitre 444 ^^

C'est bizarre on était habitué à des spoils plus longs et qui tombaient plus tôt ... éspèrons que le raw ne tombe pas trop tard (comme d'habitude en fait  :P)

De nouvelles images (intéressantes : un cerbère ! Il n'y a que des pervers dans cet océan ma parole !) et le script US. Par contre, j'ai dû mettre le lien direct sur la page du script, Oceanizer ne voulant ni de copier/coller de son travail ni de traduction. Donc pas de trad française à partir de ça (on attend une trad française de la MFT-NK2-HNT).

Sinon, on vous fera un résumé détaillé assez rapidement pour que vous compreniez (en attendant la traduction de notre équipe). En attendant, bonne lecture !

Edit : voici un résumé…

Les Mugiwaras cherchent le fantôme qui était à bord (celui qui a fait peur à Brook). Mais Zoro dit qu’il est parti sur l’île (il doit y vivre).

Robin annonce que la vibration précédente venait de la bouche qu’ils ont précédemment vu. Ils ont donc été avalés ! Et elle explique comment c’est possible.

Nami précise que l’île se déplace artificiellement. Mais pourquoi ?

Franky annonce qu’ils ne pourront jeter l’ancre car ils sont au milieu de la mer (à cause de ce système). Usopp pense qu’ils vont être maudits (et ne veut accoster). Nami et Chopper ont attrapé la maladie de Usopp (« je ne peux/dois pas aller sur cette île »).

Luffy veut y aller. Il prend un filet à papillon et une cage à insecte. Usopp tente de l’en dissuader (maison fantôme, esprits malfaisants, maladie de « toujours prêt pour l’aventure »). Luffy a pris cet attirail pour attraper les fantômes ! Usopp n’en revient pas (apeuré).

Luffy veut à tous prix faire revenir son nakama (compagnon). Il demande un menu pirate à Sanji. Il est accompagné de Robin et de Franky.

(A suivre)

0% le fakomètre?

je pense que ça reste à voir, ça me parait un peu tôt quoique ça à l'air cohérent,

par contre les traductions google faut vraiment pas si fié^^' ,

autant attendre la traduction d'un traducteur,

pour le combat Ace vs Barbe noir je pense que Kheops à pas tort,

on va retrouver le résultat après cette arc voir après un deuxième arc car je pense que le résultat du combat va jouer un très grand rôle dans la suite de l'histoire,

sur ce vivement la raw et la trad  :P

Edit Jyy : 0% car le chapitre a été confirmé apparemment. Donc je suis. Pour la trad, il n'y aura qu'un résumé, en attendant la scantrad des équipes habituelles.

Et bah pour une fois les japonais ont été rapides (apres naruto voici one piece).

Bon sinon le chapitre est exelent, Luffy et tout ceux qui sont restaient a bord du bateau se fond attaquer par quelque chose (trop drole avec Sanji),Namy,Ussop et Chopper ont la trouille mais debarque quand meme sur l'ile (les premiers en plus) de plus ils se font poursuivre par un cerbere.

Enfin on apprend que francky a fabriquer plusieurs mini bateau (enfin,bateau,sous marin et deux autres trucs que j'ai pas compris ce que c'était) et que Choppe retrouve une vielle connaissance (en tout cas il se ressemble pas au dr hiluku (je crois que c'est comme sa).

Bon a part sa vivement la trad (pas celle de google xD).

Chapitre assez fun, notamment le trio peureux Nami - Usopp - Chopper. Le talent de Franky ne fait aucun doute : un Mini-Merry (pour les nostalgiques du précédent bateau), un sous-marin, une sorte de moto-surf, un système pour s'échapper des ennemis (le channel 0, vu précédemment) et il ne reste que le "channel 4" qui contiendra plus tard des armes (?!?). Des armes pour bateau ?

Usopp ne pourra plus dormir avec un nakama squelette ! J'aime bien le voir avec son attirail anti-vampire. Quant à l'ancre : une patte d'ours !  ;D

Luffy manque de se faire découper par le sabre de Zoro (détenu par un fantôme). Sanji se fait étaler... et s'appelle désormais "hogee" (par Zoro). Magnifique cerbère ! Et une crevasse en-dessous le niveau de la mer (pour l'île des hommes-poissons et des sirènes ?).

Bref, excellent chapitre !

PS : Apparemment, c'est Zoro (Zorro est bien le mexicain avec sa cape, son masque et son épée).

Oué super chapitre je me demande ou Oda vas trouver toute cet inspiration en tout les cas j'ai atte de voir ce docteur que chopper a l'ére de connaitre ^^

Et le "monstre" invisible c'est une super idée je trouve sa serait bien un combat contre quelque chose d'invisible !!!! en tout les cas dans cet arc sa promet des combat trés varié avec des monstre avec des atribut divers qui a mon avis sont fait pars ce fameux docteur, il a du crée le cérber et le "monstre" invisible cet arc promet vrément de bonne chose !!!!!!

Les différent Channels du bateau c'est super bien je trouve mais franky pourrait faire un deuxiéme mini merry quand méme  ya asser de place pour le stocker je pense ^^

Très bon chapitre.

Bon j'ai pas compris tout les channel mais bon. Sanji il m'a tué quand il a voulu sortir du bateau, et qu'il qu'il c'est fait attrapé les jambes.

Les 3 autres ils m'ont tué "C'etait carrement pas cool !!!".

Sinon, ben ca demarre bien...séparation de la team, les groupe sont pas du tout équilibré, mais je sens qu'on va bien rire.

Trés bon chapitre, Oda s'est encore barré on ne sait où pour le plus ngrand bonheur de tout le monde. Ce qui est sùr c'est que plus on a l'impression de se rapprocher de la fin de One piece plus Oda nous donne tord en nous mettant uyn arc nouveau sorti de son imaginaire barré.

Cela dit j'aime beaucoup les mini bateaux, de plus un sous marin pour l'île des hommes poissons promet beaucoup si c'est bien une île sous marine !!!

Trop drôle le trio de peureux : La plus courageuse c'est Nami !!!!  :D :D Ils sont vraiment barge dans cet équipage !!!

Chapitre grandiose!!! (comme d'hab)

les membres commence déjà à ce séparer Nami,Usopp,Chopper (l'équipe pas équilibrer)xD

j'adore le moment ou Luffy par à la chasse aux fantôme avec son épuisette et sa cage à oiseaux  :D

le meilleur est le mini merry Franky à assurer

Sanji a un nouveau surnom qui est hogee d'ailleur si quelqu'un sait se que sa veux dire??

j'adore l'ambiance de cet arc:

c'est glauque il y a un cérbère affreux,un ennemi invisible que du bon vivement la semaine prochaine

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...