Aller au contenu

Spoil/RAW/Chap FR To Love-Ru Trouble 91

mygal

Messages recommandés

9101hb8.jpg9102zs5.jpg9103ny4.jpg9104hn9.jpg9105sw4.jpg9106wc5.jpg9107ts4.jpg9108bl3.jpg

Spoil anglais:

The alien jellyfish, who has now morphed into Lala, approaches Rito. She smiles at him and says, "Rito...I hate you!", which shocks Rito Then she pushes him away and runs off, leaving him confused

Meanwhile, Mikado shows off her own maid outfit

Yui is busy cleaning a nearby bench when she overhears the goofy teacher talking with someone. Turns out it's the alien jellyfish, who has now morphed into Yui herself, and she gets really frisky with the teacher The real Yui is shocked at what she sees and screams. Rito and Lala come running in, and Yui screams at Rito, "that's not me! i'm not that kind of girl! ". The jellyfish gets scared and escapes.

Rito catches up to the jellyfish, who has now morphed into Eve. She looks at him and lifts up her skirt, and he screams, "IMPOSTER!!!"

Finally, the jellyfish morphs into Haruna, and she scowls at him while saying he's disgusting. Rito is shocked and sulks while the jellyfish scampers off.

Oshizu manages to stop the jellyfish, and Rito gets angry and starts to lecture it for all its mischief The jellyfish is scared, but Lala steps in and says some comforting words. She mentions that the jellyfish was not accustomed to Earth's atmosphere, thus it got confused easily. Rito watches and is touched by Lala's kindness.

The goofy teacher shows up, notices the scene and says, "Youth banzai!"