Aller au contenu

Chapitre 85

Feu Aizen

Messages recommandés

[glow=red,2,300]Chapitre 85 [Raw] :[/glow]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XLGV6H3A

[glow=red,2,300]Chapitre 85 [VF] :[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Premieres images avant le RAW  :[/glow]

25cefc973d9760eba48d90b6e8727.jpg3461257a63772bfd8d3af5fa2d81c.jpga35ab97bedf2a76001b6384024b48.jpg24d9813f50095768a7982a8d975e0.jpg6707350bcf9c8ea35b4fe161474a5.jpg4decd497adfd129189b4fdd094ebe.jpgb278a7862676ba7dea48ec48fbcd8.jpg4b2c0fa622a0931bb2b2755ef68cd.jpg789e79c731976afd0406ea74bbf9b.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]Spoil chapitre 85:[/glow]

Chapter 85: "Empty Box"

Caption: Is everyone ready and prepared to open the battle? Remember... after destruction, comes reconstruction...

Central. The Armstrong mansion.

Olivier is inside, and looks around the interior that had been destroyed by the fight between the her and her brother.

Neighbors watch the estate being repaired and whisper to each other... I hear the parent and their daughter Olivier were not getting along well... I hear no one is living in the house now... She might have gotten the estate by force, but the mansion is like an empty box now...

As Olivier watches the repairs getting done, Mustang drops by.

They look around the mansion.

Mustang: "The place is enormous. We can house a whole army company, or even a whole battalion in this place."

Olivier tells Mustang that if anything happens to her, she will pass on the place to Mustang.

Later, to congratulate her becoming the head of Armstrong family, a bouquet of Hyacinth flowers from Mustang to Olivier arrives.

The card on the bouquet reads: Selim Bradley is a Homunculus.

Hyacinth flowers symbolize "Gentle loveliness"

On contrary... Olivier throws the bouquet into a bonfire, along with the card with the secret message.

East. Military exercise ground for the Northern and Eastern armies joint training exercise.

Bradley is observing the exercise. It has been going smoothly. Too smoothly. Bradley wonders what Grumman is up to, what he is planning...

Meantime, Grumman is playing his usual aloof character: "Maybe we will just blast off whole observation stand where Bradley is, in the midst of the confusion of the exercise battle. Gahaha."

Miles, who is accompanying Grumman, receives a message that Al is missing.

Bradley receives the message also.

He is visited by General Hakuro, who tells Bradley that the joint Military exercise is a decoy. While Bradley is away, there will be an uprising in Central by remaining Ishval terrorist members. However, that is a decoy as well, and their true goal is that in the midst of confusion of the upheaval, Mustang and the company, in cooperation with the Ishvalans, is planning to take over the Central Headquarters.

Bradley checks out the validity of information brought in by General Hakuro. The information seems to be valid, and also there seems to be no move from Grumman, hence Bradley decides to leave and head back to Central.

The military train on the way to Central.

The herd of sheep crosses the railroad track. The train is forced to make a stop.

But, this is also part of plan by Grumman and Mustang.

While the train is in stationary, someone separates the engine car from the rest, and the explosions destroy piers of the bridge where the passenger car with Bradley and his subordinates is parked. The passenger car with Bradley and his subordinates falls into the river.

Someone is observing this scene nearby. He is the one who pushed the switch for the explosions. He reports this to another man. Others also join in. They are soldiers who fought under Mustang during the Ishval war. They head for Central.

East. Military exercise ground for the Northern and Eastern armies joint training exercise.

General Hakuro, who stayed behind while Bradley headed for Central, received a message that the Führer is missing. It seems that the information provided by Hakuro to Bradley was planted by Grumman to send Bradley to the trap.

Grumman also officially receives the message that Bradley is missing. Grumman dissembles: "Must be the work of the Ishval terrorist. How scary!"

Central. At the hide-away house.

Lieutenant Hawkeye is making the preparations for the battle.

Along side her, there is also Breda and Fuery who deserted their headquarters to join this battle in Centarl.

The Führer Bradley is missing. Selim has gone to the East with Bradley also.

Time to make the move.....

Central Headquarters. Führer's war room.

After receiving the message that the Führer is missing, the top brasses gather and discuss what to do. Olivier observes this calmly, and as she decides on the timing to make her move...

Behind her, Father appears, accompanied by Sloth.

He put his hand on Olivier's shoulder who is standing terrified. and tells: "Calm down. I'm here in the Central."

Central. Inside Kanama slum.

Ed and the gang meet up with Hohenheim.

First thing first, Ed punches Hohenheim. With his right arm.

Hohenheim sees Greed's tattoo. They decide to share all the information with each other.

Hohenheim reveals about him also.

After hearing everything, Ed is in astonishment.

Hohenheim asks Ed: "I'm the Philosopher's Stone you have been seeking for. Will you use me? "

Ed answers: "That Stone is the product of taking many lives who are all strangers to me. We lost parts of our own bodies because of our own mistakes. We have no rights to use that stone."

Hohemheim: "I'm glad I have a son who can say that."

Though not completely accepting him yet, Ed decides to join and fight alongside Hohenheim.

Ed passes to Hohenheim a message from Pinako about Trish's last words to Hohenheim: "Sorry, I could not keep my promise. I'm going ahead."

Hearing that, Hohenheim weeps: "We couldn't age and die together, but you trust me that I will follow you later. I will see you soon, Trisha!"

Before going into the battle they eat and Ed changes to his Red coat. Ed: "this is going to to be the last battle with them."

Ed tells the Chimeras who had followed Ed that they do not have to go along with Ed any farther. They answer that they do not have any other places to go, and if they couldn't get their previous bodies back that's all right, but their "wild instinct" tells them that they will probably see the better results if they stay."

Greed is hearing this, and smiles to self, mattering: "I'm not telling them..."

Then, suddenly, Al appears in front of Ed.

Greed senses something is wrong. Ed also notices that the sound Al's armor makes is different.

Ed asks Al if anything is wrong. Greed runs out to Ed and tells him: "Get away from him! He is... he is..."

Right after that, Ed is attacked by the shadows that appeared from the ground, and Ed barely escapes the attack.

Al speaks: "You're over here with them, Greed?" And, I hear you were overtaken by human inside? Your soul is such a weakling.."

Everywhere inside Al's armor is Pride's black body!!"

Caption: Al has been tainted by the evil!!!

(End of chapter 85)

• Réponses 55
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

J'en est marreee ><

A chaque fois j'attends des lustres pour chopper les spoils et c'est toi qui les choppent ><'

J'ai envie de dire, enfin  lol, le 11 et aucun spoils ça me fessait bizarre.

Bref, regardons ce petit chapitre :

Il semble qu'Ed et Hoho se retrouvent, Mustang qui va chez les Armstrong ?

Je comprends pas bien le raw, on parle d'Al aussi, Grumman, Wrath qui reçoit une visite d'Hakuro.

henheim asks Ed: "I'm the Philosopher's Stone you have been seeking for. Will you use me? "

Il semble qu'Hoho demande à Ed si ce dernier voulait ce servir de lui parce qu'il est la pierre ...

Bref je comprend pas tout, il semble aussi que le Father soit avec Sloth ...

Bon, j'espère qu'on pourra avoir une petite trad pour voir plus clair dans ce joyeux bordel ^^

FMA devient de plus en plus compliquer, et c'est tant mieux !

Bon, c'était obliger ... Ed frappe son père ! ^^

Bon, là on comprend un peut mieux le raw.

Sloth et le Father viennent voir Olivia.

Il semble que l'ancien groupe de Mustang commence à se reformé.

Al est euh comment dire ... un peut possédé hein  :D

Et si je vois bien, Al se retrouve avec Ed & Co.

FMA accélère de plus en plus et c'est excellent pour nous.

Edit : Je veux le même echéquier que Roy !! ><

vous vantez pas, j'avais ouvert le sujet ce matin avec le meme spoil mais on m'a envoyé boulé :-[ (respecte pas la présentation........)

pride a pris possession de Al, les ancien "camarades" de mustang (breda et compagnie) s'apprètent a le rejoindre. Le big boss sort de son trou acompagné de sloth qui a fini son taff

Sinon le train qui explose sur le pont c'est zarbe......En plus on dirait que bradley est dedans.......D'aprés le spoil le wagon tombe dans la riviere avec notre copain l'homonculus

*______*

Sloth chéri !

Ce Chapitre va tout déchirer: Al qui se fait posséder par les Homonculus, Edward qui parle avec son père à propose de Trisha. J'adore cette scène où elle se trouve face à la fenêtre et sourit à son enfant... Mais que fait Olivia avec Père ?!

Vivement la sortie de la RAW !

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah enfin !!!!!

L'attente de ce chapitre me rendais fou, je n'en pouvais plus.

Bref que du bon qui s'annonce, Dark Al, Father et la soeur amrstrong, fiou ca va etre du lourd.

Vous savez plus ou moins quand sort la raw svp ? :P

la fin du manga est très très proche et c'est tout bon pour nous français car kurokawa annonce la sortie du tome 19 en décembre.

On aura donc surement, une attente méga longue avant le tome 20, et peut etre aussi le tome 21. Mais si le manga se termine, on repassera surement a une parution trimestrielle, voire comme avant, bimensuelle pour la fin.

C'est bel et bien le dénouement de fma mais qui a dit qu'il serait court!!!

Il manque beaucoup de point à eclaircir:

-trisha et hoho : leur histoire - le secret; pr moi leur rencontre serait pas mal

-que fait hoho dans le nord lorsqu'il fait jaillir de la pierre philosophale

-la création des homonculus: un ptit bout de flashback; on connait pas tout la encore. J'imagine que ça viendra. Vu que pride a changé d'hote, il va nous expliquer des choses. (en passant il est dit Selim aurait disparu en meme temps que son père)

-d'ailleurs les vrais origines de father, ça serait cool aussi: the first homonculus.

-greed/Lin et le retour de ranfan et who avec la encore un chti flashback sur Xing

-Et la confrontation de chaque perso avec son veritable ennemi (Scar/kimblee, Mustang/Envy)

ça fait beaucoup de perso qu'on a pas encore vu pour le final: ranfan, who, may, kimblee, envy.

FMA, c'est pas terminé!!!

la le mouvement c est accéléré d un coup mais sa c est pas pour nous déplaire enfin bref c est quand meme bizard le train qui explose et on dirai bien que notre chère Wrath est a l intérieure. Ensuite que dire de Pride qui a possédé Al. Et pour finir Ed et son père qui parle de Trisha bref se chapitre a l ère super bien

c vraiqu'on sait que father a été créé avec le sang de hoho. J'avais oublié. J'imagine qu'après savoir pourquoi il a été créé on s'en fout, sans doute une erreur de la nature.

Quant a envy, il est pas encore mort. Il retourne sur central et il y a de fortes chances qu'il mette la main sur une nouvelle pierre.

Trop fort, j'adore le nouveau design de Al made in Pride :D . D'après les images, j'ai l'impression qu'il y'a un combat Greed/Pride-Al, que la faction Mustang se met en marche, que Dark Hohenheim aussi^^,... ce qui me fait arriver à une conclusion : "It's the war beginning"^^

La fin est proche je le pense aussi. Mais une fin de grande qualité avec de beau combats et de belles révalations à la clés. J'ai hate que le chapitre et que la trad sorte pour que l'on puisse comprendre un peut mieux la situation.

Maintenant oliver en sait un peu plus sur father, et pride possède Al, intéréssant et très classe. Un combat pride-greed, je pense que greed n'osera pas toucher à Al pour ne pas risquer de le tuer.

Un combat pride-greed, je pense que greed n'osera pas toucher à Al pour ne pas risquer de le tuer.

Euh, tu parles du mec qui vendrais père et mère pour de l'argent ou de Lin, lorsque tu dis qu'il n'osera pas toucher Al ? Parce que connaissant l'animal, c'est mal barré^^''

Greed n'a pas forcement du "bon" en lui. Il est l'avarice c'est tout. Il agira seulement dans ses interets.

Quand il a tué Bydo, le lesard, c'est parce que il s'est rendu qu'il a détruit LUI MEME une chose qui lui appartenait: un de ses pions! Et ça l'a perturbé car ça meme si l'avarice perd la mémoire, il s'en souviendrait un choc pareil.

Je suis sur que Gluttony est dans l'armure... Pride est trop malin pour se cacher dedans.

Euh, tu parles du mec qui vendrais père et mère pour de l'argent

Tu rigoles ou quoi??? Greed n'accepterait jamais ce se séparer de quelque chose qui lui appartient pour avoir autre chose en échange, ça va à l'encontre de son mode de vie :D

Vous pensez que Glutonny est toujours dans le coin, avec Pride? Ou bien que Pride a juste envoyé ses ombres avec Al, tandis que Selim est resté avec Glutonny et se dirige autre part? Après tout, Al n'est là que pour servir d'appât pour attirer Ed et les autres.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...