Ch 455

Andrew Waltfeld

Messages recommandés

[glow=red,2,300]Scan par MFT-NK2-HNT 455 :[/glow]

http://www.op-fr.com

[glow=red,2,300]Raw 455 : [/glow]

http://www.op-fr.com

[glow=red,2,300]1ères images 455 :[/glow]

spoiler1ip5qz1.th.jpgspoiler2ev9is6.th.jpgspoiler3qt6.th.jpgspoiler4cm2.th.jpgspoiler5ws9.th.jpg

spoiler6qs9.th.jpgspoiler7lu3.th.jpgspoiler8oy3.th.jpgspoiler9xh2.th.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]Premiers spoils 455 :[/glow]

Chapter 455 King of the Depths: The Shichibukai, Gekko Moria

Front Piece: Enel’s Space Epic vol. 22 “Revenge of the Doctor!! A time when men must do what men must do” The space pirates and 4 other guys stand blocking his way

Starting from where Talaran is beheaded

Talaran: ….ahhh!!

Franky: Not yet, the guy you beheaded is a zombie.. he’s still standing

Talaran: you…… hm? Wait!!? aren’t you…

Brook: YOHOHO… don’t worry… I’ll deal with it

Franky: Deal with it?

Brook: even Zombies have a weak point!

Talaran: Ah..ahhh..ahh!! AHHHHH!!!

Something black comes out from Talaran’s mouth

Franky: what the hell is that!!

Brook: That’s the zombie’s soul...

Franky …soul!? but it just came out right before our eyes..

Brook: now, return!! to the master of the depths!!!

The soul flies off and Talaran falls

Zombies: gyaahh!! Talaran-Taichou* (*captain)!!! Taichou!!! Taichou is down!!!

Franky: You completely stopped him…. what did you do!?

Brook: I purified him.

Zombies: Look!! There’s no doubt… that’s… Hanauta!!! That’s the guy who came to Thriller Bark 5 years ago and screwed everything up!!! We have to go report to the master!!!

The Zombies run away

Brook: ah… this spider’s thread is strong against a sword but weak to fire.

Franky: yeah, it’s melting (erupting flames melt the thread). Mugiwara and the others were kidnapped!! You know a lot about this island, don’t you…

Brook: Yes, but… what should I say… if they’ve already been captured, the possibility is high that it’s too late..

Franky: Whaat!!? too late!?

Brook: w… well, don’t yell at me please, I’ll get confused!! Because I’m a skeleton I don’t have any face after all.. YOHOHO!! SKULL JOKE!!! (note: this _is¬_ a pun in Japanese, note the same kanji 面 for face in the two words there)

Franky has a priceless face on – he looks like he’s about to attack Brook

Robin: Cut it out, he’s already dead (Robin makes a joke!?! omg)

Brook: …anyway listen to me without messing around. It’s just like I tried to tell you on the ship, but was unable to steer you away

when I began wandering around on this sea dozens of years ago… I thought I wanted to escape the demon of this ocean.. my rudder was broken and I was carried about on the tides endlessly.

Then by chance… a little more than 5 years ago probably, just like it did to you and your crew, Thriller Bark called out to me

Wanting to escape the Demon Triangle no matter what, I walked around on this island looking for parts to fix the rudder, but

all that I found was simply monsters and Zombies. Eventually, I was captured and brought to this building, together with one of the Dancers who I had seen during the fight

He was carried off and what they called his dead body was patched up. As I looked over towards him I saw a frightening giant had appeared

The man’s shadow was torn off!! It was amputated!!!

Franky: he…. amputated the shadow!?

Brook: before long I would fall to the same fate, but… the man whose shadow was taken fell in place.. whereas the shadow that was taken on the other hand

was implanted into the unmoving corpse. and then.. it’s hard to explain…

what was just a corpse, or so I thought… started moving!!

Franky: What the hell!?

Brook: Well, the shadows… the person into which they are placed follow the movements of that soul…

the shadow you defeated… yes… essentially.. .souls will absolutely not change from when you are born to when they die.

That giant has the power to take your soul and alter that absolute rule.. he’s the king of the depths, Shichibukai Gekko Moria!!!

Franky: a Devil Fruit huh

Brook: He only needs a dead body and a shadow to bring forth a Zombie, but

the greater danger here is the ferocity of the creatures Dr. Hogback puts together

using his medicine, he has collected and resurrected legendary warriors from around the world…

and he has countless more stored away in his freezer!

Robin: Dr. Hogback… the famous surgeon… I can’t believe he’s been here, helping out pirates ever since the incident of his disappearance

Franky: But, well, the Zombies… they can move even though they haven’t been resurrected, right

Brook: Correct. The personality or the battle ability is completely transferred from the shadow’s owner

but the overall toughness is dependent upon the body’s physical strength. When a strong body is fused with a strong shadow, an even stronger Zombie warrior is born.

that’s why Moria is eagerly after those with bounties on their heads.

Franky: I see… that’s why he was after us.

Robin: So that’s the whole story of Thriller Bark…  

The most common attribute among Moria’s Zombie is most likely their obedience. It would seem the more powerful warriors would have difficulty being so obedient.

Brook: Indeed…. he doesn’t need any shadows that are as strong as him who won’t listen to what he says

for people that strong, he just throws them into the ocean once they lose consciousness

Franky: ehh!! Then he’s in danger!!!

Brook: It’s alright for now!! We have time. For now, I know the best way to proceed, so believe in me and follow what I do, please!!

The scene changes

Subordinates: Masterrr~~~!!! The three mysterious people have arrived!!

Moria: …they’re early… enter

The three mysterious people (Hogback, Absalom, Perona) arrive before Moria

Moria: oh, you guys came? kishishishi!! hurry up and make me the pirate king!! immediately!!!

King of the Depths, Shichibukai Gekko Moria. Original Bounty 320 Million Beri

Motto: Relying upon others for one’s own objective||Favorite phrase: You do it!!

The captured Luffy. Luffy within a cage.

Moria: What is the pirate king!! The one to become pirate king is me!!!

Luffy: Oi!!! Untie this string!!!

Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Zoro… give ‘em all back!! Where’d they go!!!

Moria: Oi, Mugiwara no Luffy… you just put a lot of names in front of me… we’re only after three of your guys

the pirate hunter Zoro… and the other one I sent out search orders for is the blonde-haired guy

Luffy: hm? Blonde-Haired… must be Sanji….

Nami and the other two are inside Bearsy. The back zipper is up.

Chopper: Whaaat!? Hey, Sanji and Zoro were captured…

Usopp: no… no way… and Luffy was captured too!?

Nami: h… how did that monster trio get captured right off the bat?!

Hogback: what happened to those three, Perona! (Nami and the others).. the Risky Brothers were supposed to bring them…

Perona: They didn’t bring them to Bearsy. Didn’t they run away in the middle of the delivery!?

Usopp: um…

Perona: I told you not to open your mouth!!

Absalom: You’re too strict with Bearsy. But, among those three my bride seems to have caused a sort of rebellion in the middle of your garden.

….hm? hey wait a sec.. Hogback you asshole!! did you touch my bride!!?

Cindry: Your bride isn’t going to come

Absalom: What are you!! Cindry!

Hogback: oh…. hey, hey Cindry-chan.. you’re just making the conversation worse!! and why are you appearing in front of other people…

Cindry: She won’t come for you either.

Hogback: gehhh!!! that hurt!! I was absolutely not thinking that!!!

Moria: Cut it out Cut it out, all your complaining is bothering me!! If the pirates ran away, you guys can do something about it later!!!

I brought you all here now because we must commemorate our grand battle potential!!!

Subordinates: Master!! The pirate is trying to destroy the cage by eating it!!

Luffy: You captured me, now what are you going to do !!!!

Absalom: fufu… ( makes a pose like when he defeated Sanji)

Perona: Cut it out Absalom, I’ll stop you in the middle of this room!!

Luffy: You think you can capture me, idiot!?

Perona: Negative Hollow!! (The ghost flies after him)

Luffy: If I’m born again.. I want to become a sea cucumber… I want to die…

Absalom: A man who just said he wanted to become pirate king now wants to become a sea cucumber.. that’s brutal (sweating)

Luffy is tied up agai

Moria: A light is hitting him!!!

Luffy: What are you doing… damnit… I remember you guys!!!

gashhhh (Moria grabs Luffy’s shadow and begins to extract it)

Luffy: whaaa.. huh!? What is that… my shadow!?

shiiiing!! (the sound of scissors cutting)

Luffy loses consciousness

Moria: fufufu…. kishishishishi

I’ve got it now!! The 300 Million fighting power!!! With this, the strongest zombie in all of history will be born!!!

end for this week

thermohb8.pngFakomètre: 90%..

-----------------------------------------------------

Tout d'abord la trad US est imcomplète donc le spoil a encore une ou deux phrases non traduites. Ensuite, j'ai mis un 90% au fakomètre car c'est un spoil du Lundi et qu'il ressemble a un spoil déja sorti il y'a deux-trois semaines où il était déja question d'une prime de 320 millions pour Moria.

EDIT : Premières images avec le grand, le beau (enfin, pas vraiment beau ;D), le tant attendu Gecko Moria!

Chapitre qui s'annonce comme d'abitude exellent avec peut être senblerait-il, une explication sur le pouvoir de Moria + un petit résumé de la vie de Brooke.

Tin 320 million de beryls pour le capitaine Corsaire sa fait mal.

Je me demande a combien vas s'élever la prime de Luffy à la fin de cette aventure !!!

On va peu être enfin voir à quoi ressemble le zombie de luffy ;D

Je pense que la prime de luffy ne bougera pas après cet arc, tout simplement parce que c'est la marine qui fixe les primes et qu'il faut qu'elle ait eu "vent" de la chose et qu'il y est une preuve, ca fera donc comme sur l'arc skypea ou leurs DeadOrAlive n'ont pas changés car pas de temoin, de plus ca n'avait aucun rapport avec la marine ...

320 millions ça me semble bien faut.

Nico Robin avait dit que Moria avait une prime bien plus élevé que celle de Luffy qui s'élève à 300 millions et donc 320 ça ne me semble pas "bien plus élevé" .

Je pense qu'elle voulait dire dans les 400 500 millions et puis Don Quichotte Doflamingo à une prime de 324 millions.

Non Luffy n'aura pas une augmentation mais comme toujours dans ce manga

Un arc ou les primes ne bougeront pas mais ils en reviendront encore plus fort suivi d'un arc ou leurs primes augmenteront considérablement ( se sera sûrement pour Jinbei )

Et puis jusqu'a aujourd’hui Doflamingo reste le pirates avec le plus grande primes que nous connaissions si il y avait encore plus fort mais que lui et que cette personne ne fasse pas parti de l'un des 4 empereurs l'équilibre (comme le dit le conseil des doyens tome 25) ne marcherait pas.

Hypothèse Moria est l’un des 4 empereurs .

Whaouh ! Je n'aurais jamais pensé qu'il ressemblerait à ça  :o !

Il est mieux que je l'esperais et on devrait savoir au vu des images comment il enlève et insère les ombres des gens. N'empeche c'est pas sympa de finir le chapitre avec l'ombre de Luffy, on ne sait toujours pas à quoi ressemble celui qui doit l'avoir. Brook semble expliquer quelque chose à Robin et Franky, enfin on verra.

Un chapitre qui est là pour nous expliquer comment fait Moria pour les ombres, depuis le temps qu'on l'attendait !

Sur ce...

Moi Moria il me fait peur :P

Un mixte entre The Joker et lucifer mdr

Par contre j'ai du mal a adhéré a l'ambiance très "Mr Jack". Je trouve qu'on avance pas beaucoup et qu'on a surtout des chapitres inutiles en ce moment.

Enfin bon faut bien faire des inter arc dans les inter arc :P

Un truc que je viens de voir, quand moria insère l'ombre de quelqu'un dans un corps, il injecte l'ombre dans la personne ce qui veut dire qu'elle a deux ombres (logiquement) mais la question que je me pose c'est comment vont-ils récupérer leur ombres étant donné qu'elle est à l'intérieur ?

Vu que dans One piece, personne ne meurt je vois mal Brook couper en deux Ryuuma (même si c'est un zombie) pour récupérer son ombre. Seul Moria peut prendre l'ombre des gens mais je le vois mal redonner les ombres qu'il a pris, enfin on verra.

Un mixte entre The Joker et lucifer mdr

C'est vrai que Moria ressemble à ça mais je ne sais pas pourquoi j'ai l'impression que je l'ai déjà vu quelque part...

@ Sasuke-311: Moria peut non seulement injecter les ombres mais aussi les retirer, donc peut être que avant d'injecter une ombre, il retire d'abord celle du zombie.

Pour récuperer une ombre il doit surement y avoir un moyen vu qu'au début de l'arc, Brook avait dit qu'il aurait sa chance pour récuperer la sienne. Et vu que l'ombre est dans un zombie (déja mort) donc personne ne mourra lors de sa récupération.

Moi Moria je trouve qu'il ressemble grave a Hogback, y'aurait-il un lien entre ces deux la??

Je suis ssez d'accod surle fait que moria ressemble a notre cher dr. et puis sa me parait bizare que la prime pour moria soit si peu élevée par rapport a celle de Luffy .Et je trouve aussi que cet arc et un tout petit pe chiant et qu'on avance pas dans l'histoire parce ue j'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que devient Ace ,Bn et surtout Barbe blanche et shanks .

@ Monkey D Scar : Si Moria enlève l'ombre d'un zombie, prenons par exemple Ryuuma ça veut dire qu'il peut la donner à un autre zombie qui possederait ses capacités donc Ryuuma récupère celle de Brook et obtient donc des nouvelles capacités mais est ce qu'il garde ses capacités d'avant ?

On l'a bien vu reprendre les mêmes expressions de Brook mais est-ce que ses capacités de samurai à la peau spéciale ou le fait qu'il ai tué un dragon reste en lui ? Pour ce qu'on a vu quand quelqu'un récupère l'ombre d'un autre, il récupère aussi ses mimiques et ses techniques mais Brook n'a plus son ombre mais à ses techniques, dans le cas de Ryuuma il ne pourrait plus avoir son ombre mais n'aurait-il plus ses techniques ? Je me pose peut être trop de questions...

Pareil pour Jigorou il a tranché 7000 pirates pour protéger sa famille donc à la base il est super fort mais avec l'ombre de Zorro qu'est ce que ça va donner ?

Une autre question que je me pose (au moins comme ça sa sera fait), par exemple Moria prend l'ombre d'une personne pour la donner à une autre puis quelques jours après elle lui reprend, est-ce que la personne qui avait l'ombre d'une autre pendant quelques jours garde les techniques de l'autre ?

Bon il n'y a pas à dire je me pose vraiment trop de questions.

Moi Moria je trouve qu'il ressemble grave a Hogback, y'aurait-il un lien entre ces deux la??

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi, c'est peut être pour ça que sa tête me semblait familier.

peut étre qu'un des moyen pour retirer une ombre d'un corps est la musique une sorte de chanson qu'utilisent les exorsistes ce serai pour ca que brook avez la certitude de pouvoir récupérer son ombre et qu'il n' apas voulu impliquez l'équipage

sinon pour la téte de moria peut étre qu'il à des blessures (un peu comme barbe blanche) et qu'il a besoin du doc pour survivre  ???

Ben, considérant le fait qu'un chien-pingouin agisse comme Sandy, qu'un espèce de zombie utilise les même techniques que Zorro, et que sur le dernier spoil on voie un zombie employer une technique que Brook utilise peu après (Brook, qui voulait revenir sur l'île pour "récupérer son ombre")...

...C'était quand même bien prévisible le coup du "je vole une ombre pour la mettre dans un autre gugus, ce qui lui donnera les même aptitudes", comme pouvoir du BigBoss (qui est un capitaine corsaire, pourquoi dis tu que ca peut être un des 4 empereurs, panda-man ???)

Aussi: brrrrrr qu'il est moche le Moria!!! c'est pas possible d'avoir une aussi sale tête... (...euh... si, en fait c'est possible... y'a Hodgeback! ^^)

oula! qu'est-ce qu'il est moche moria! par contre il me semblait que dans les chapitres precedent il a été dit que Moria faisait partie des capitaines corsaires mais je sais plus quel chapitre. Sinon son pouvoir à l'air plutôt  balaise, reste a voir jusqu'ou il s'en sert et comment il le maitrise!

Chapter 455 King of the Depths: The Shichibukai, Gekko Moria

Front Piece: Enel’s Space Epic vol. 22 “Revenge of the Doctor!! A time when men must do what men must do” The space pirates and 4 other guys stand blocking his way

Starting from where Talaran is beheaded

Talaran: ….ahhh!!

Franky: Not yet, the guy you beheaded is a zombie.. he’s still standing

Talaran: you…… hm? Wait!!? aren’t you…

Brook: YOHOHO… don’t worry… I’ll deal with it

Franky: Deal with it?

Brook: even Zombies have a weak point!

Talaran: Ah..ahhh..ahh!! AHHHHH!!!

Something black comes out from Talaran’s mouth

Franky: what the hell is that!!

Brook: That’s the zombie’s soul...

Franky …soul!? but it just came out right before our eyes..

Brook: now, return!! to the master of the depths!!!

The soul flies off and Talaran falls

Zombies: gyaahh!! Talaran-Taichou* (*captain)!!! Taichou!!! Taichou is down!!!

Franky: You completely stopped him…. what did you do!?

Brook: I purified him.

Zombies: Look!! There’s no doubt… that’s… Hanauta!!! That’s the guy who came to Thriller Bark 5 years ago and screwed everything up!!! We have to go report to the master!!!

The Zombies run away

Brook: ah… this spider’s thread is strong against a sword but weak to fire.

Franky: yeah, it’s melting (erupting flames melt the thread). Mugiwara and the others were kidnapped!! You know a lot about this island, don’t you…

Brook: Yes, but… what should I say… if they’ve already been captured, the possibility is high that it’s too late..

Franky: Whaat!!? too late!?

Brook: w… well, don’t yell at me please, I’ll get confused!! Because I’m a skeleton I don’t have any face after all.. YOHOHO!! SKULL JOKE!!! (note: this _is¬_ a pun in Japanese, note the same kanji 面 for face in the two words there)

Franky has a priceless face on – he looks like he’s about to attack Brook

Robin: Cut it out, he’s already dead (Robin makes a joke!?! omg)

Brook: …anyway listen to me without messing around. It’s just like I tried to tell you on the ship, but was unable to steer you away

when I began wandering around on this sea dozens of years ago… I thought I wanted to escape the demon of this ocean.. my rudder was broken and I was carried about on the tides endlessly.

Then by chance… a little more than 5 years ago probably, just like it did to you and your crew, Thriller Bark called out to me

Wanting to escape the Demon Triangle no matter what, I walked around on this island looking for parts to fix the rudder, but

all that I found was simply monsters and Zombies. Eventually, I was captured and brought to this building, together with one of the Dancers who I had seen during the fight

He was carried off and what they called his dead body was patched up. As I looked over towards him I saw a frightening giant had appeared

The man’s shadow was torn off!! It was amputated!!!

Franky: he…. amputated the shadow!?

Brook: before long I would fall to the same fate, but… the man whose shadow was taken fell in place.. whereas the shadow that was taken on the other hand

was implanted into the unmoving corpse. and then.. it’s hard to explain…

what was just a corpse, or so I thought… started moving!!

Franky: What the hell!?

Brook: Well, the shadows… the person into which they are placed follow the movements of that soul…

the shadow you defeated… yes… essentially.. .souls will absolutely not change from when you are born to when they die.

That giant has the power to take your soul and alter that absolute rule.. he’s the king of the depths, Shichibukai Gekko Moria!!!

Franky: a Devil Fruit huh

Brook: He only needs a dead body and a shadow to bring forth a Zombie, but

the greater danger here is the ferocity of the creatures Dr. Hogback puts together

using his medicine, he has collected and resurrected legendary warriors from around the world…

and he has countless more stored away in his freezer!

Robin: Dr. Hogback… the famous surgeon… I can’t believe he’s been here, helping out pirates ever since the incident of his disappearance

Franky: But, well, the Zombies… they can move even though they haven’t been resurrected, right

Brook: Correct. The personality or the battle ability is completely transferred from the shadow’s owner

but the overall toughness is dependent upon the body’s physical strength. When a strong body is fused with a strong shadow, an even stronger Zombie warrior is born.

that’s why Moria is eagerly after those with bounties on their heads.

Franky: I see… that’s why he was after us.

Robin: So that’s the whole story of Thriller Bark…  

The most common attribute among Moria’s Zombie is most likely their obedience. It would seem the more powerful warriors would have difficulty being so obedient.

Brook: Indeed…. he doesn’t need any shadows that are as strong as him who won’t listen to what he says

for people that strong, he just throws them into the ocean once they lose consciousness

Franky: ehh!! Then he’s in danger!!!

Brook: It’s alright for now!! We have time. For now, I know the best way to proceed, so believe in me and follow what I do, please!!

The scene changes

Subordinates: Masterrr~~~!!! The three mysterious people have arrived!!

Moria: …they’re early… enter

The three mysterious people (Hogback, Absalom, Perona) arrive before Moria

Moria: oh, you guys came? kishishishi!! hurry up and make me the pirate king!! immediately!!!

King of the Depths, Shichibukai Gekko Moria. Original Bounty 320 Million Beri

Motto: Relying upon others for one’s own objective||Favorite phrase: You do it!!

The captured Luffy. Luffy within a cage.

Moria: What is the pirate king!! The one to become pirate king is me!!!

Luffy: Oi!!! Untie this string!!!

Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Zoro… give ‘em all back!! Where’d they go!!!

Moria: Oi, Mugiwara no Luffy… you just put a lot of names in front of me… we’re only after three of your guys

the pirate hunter Zoro… and the other one I sent out search orders for is the blonde-haired guy

Luffy: hm? Blonde-Haired… must be Sanji….

Nami and the other two are inside Bearsy. The back zipper is up.

Chopper: Whaaat!? Hey, Sanji and Zoro were captured…

Usopp: no… no way… and Luffy was captured too!?

Nami: h… how did that monster trio get captured right off the bat?!

Hogback: what happened to those three, Perona! (Nami and the others).. the Risky Brothers were supposed to bring them…

Perona: They didn’t bring them to Bearsy. Didn’t they run away in the middle of the delivery!?

Usopp: um…

Perona: I told you not to open your mouth!!

Absalom: You’re too strict with Bearsy. But, among those three my bride seems to have caused a sort of rebellion in the middle of your garden.

….hm? hey wait a sec.. Hogback you asshole!! did you touch my bride!!?

Cindry: Your bride isn’t going to come

Absalom: What are you!! Cindry!

Hogback: oh…. hey, hey Cindry-chan.. you’re just making the conversation worse!! and why are you appearing in front of other people…

Cindry: She won’t come for you either.

Hogback: gehhh!!! that hurt!! I was absolutely not thinking that!!!

Moria: Cut it out Cut it out, all your complaining is bothering me!! If the pirates ran away, you guys can do something about it later!!!

I brought you all here now because we must commemorate our grand battle potential!!!

Subordinates: Master!! The pirate is trying to destroy the cage by eating it!!

Luffy: You captured me, now what are you going to do !!!!

Absalom: fufu… ( makes a pose like when he defeated Sanji)

Perona: Cut it out Absalom, I’ll stop you in the middle of this room!!

Luffy: You think you can capture me, idiot!?

Perona: Negative Hollow!! (The ghost flies after him)

Luffy: If I’m born again.. I want to become a sea cucumber… I want to die…

Absalom: A man who just said he wanted to become pirate king now wants to become a sea cucumber.. that’s brutal (sweating)

Luffy is tied up agai

Moria: A light is hitting him!!!

Luffy: What are you doing… damnit… I remember you guys!!!

gashhhh (Moria grabs Luffy’s shadow and begins to extract it)

Luffy: whaaa.. huh!? What is that… my shadow!?

shiiiing!! (the sound of scissors cutting)

Luffy loses consciousness

Moria: fufufu…. kishishishishi

I’ve got it now!! The 300 Million fighting power!!! With this, the strongest zombie in all of history will be born!!!

end for this week

Chapitre out chez les teams habituelles !!!

Dans ce chapitre, plusieurs zones d'ombre sont levées; on voit enfin Gekko Moria et Brook nous explique sommairement comment sont injectées les ombres dans les zombies.

PS: trop drôle la scène avec Luffy qui bouffe la cage  :D.

Quelle rapidité  :o ! Bravo à la team pour son travail !

Enfin depuis le temps qu'on attendait qu'il explique comment il fait pour enlever les ombres, Brook sait beaucoup de choses en fait, il m'a de plus en plus l'air important au fil des chapitres. L'extraction de l'âme c'est bizarre, comment ça se fait qu'il sache faire ça...hum, je vais méditer là dessus.

Le pauvre Luffy qui s'est fait enlever son ombre mais là il est KO, c'est embêtant...ça veut dire qu'ils sont dans l'incapacité de se battre. Il reste pas mal de membres des mugiwaras donc ça va, on peut penser à des beaux combats à venir.

J'ai quand même un problème avec Perona, je me demande bien comment ils vont la vaincre, elle m'a l'air bien forte pour l'instant avec ses fantomes, enfin wait and see.

Sur ce...

juste un truc j'ai la rage les 3 gros bras de l'équipage se sont fait prendre leur ombres et peut etre meme qu'ils se sont dja fait jeté a l'eau on a deja vu le zombie zorro sanji et la il manque plus que luffy mais qu'est ce qu'il font Pipo Nami et chopper faudrait quand meme agir ils sont pas au ciné :D :D :D.  en totu cas j'spère que brook va redonner l'ombre a chquz membres et j'attends toujours avec impatience l'utilité de usop dans l'équipage il a jamais battu qui que ce soit mais il a toujours de super arme surout de skypea...en plus j'espère que par la suite il deviendra fort il a rien montrer comme cannonier aprt le fait que quand il vise s'st dans le mille....(je me perd à je voulais dire) que je pense que contre Smoker et eventuellement aokiji c'est Pipo qui sauvera l'equipage il est le seul a avoir une puissante attaque de feu donc contre la fumée et la glace sa va fonctionner j'espère.

Mais il faut sortir de triller park defoncer cette île Luffy avait dit si il arrive quoid que ce soit a un mebre de mon eqipage je detruirait cette île fait le!!!montre leurs qui sera le signeurs de pirates.bo travail la team super chap

La bonne nouvelle c'est que les esprits forts peuvent se rebeller et ne pas obéir à Moria, du coup il est prévisible que les "survivants" vont se battre corps et âme, later des gueules, puis se faire stopper par le big boss (ou un accolyte), puis, alors que tout semble perdu:

Luffy, Sandy et Zorro arrivent à reprendre conscience, et explosent Moria! (c'était le spoil du Chapitre 460 ou quelquechose comme ça ^^)

wai enfin la vu qu'il a découpé l'ombre de luffy il est HS le luffy? (il s'évanouit direct)

Et j'imagine pas un zombie avec les pouvoir de luffy..qui va le battre lol

Enfin bon pour l'instant ca sent le roussit avant qu'il les sauve :D

idem le zombie avec l'épée qu'on avait vu y a quelques chap c'est celui qui a l'ombre de Brook en faite? Brook qui est un epeiste je suis deçu ^^

Luffy est HS mais je ne crois pas que ca va durer longtemps, je pense (et Brook l'explique d'ailleurs) qu'il y'a une periode de perte de connaissance juste aprés le retrait d'une ombre. J'imagine bien le trio Luffy, Zoro et Sanji qui vont se réveiller quelque part et biensur, ils voudront tout éclater.

C'est vrai que Moria n'a pas autant de classe que les autres capitaines corsaires mais ca colle bien au personnage je trouve. Reste a savoir pourquoi il ressemble tant a Hogback ???.

En fait c'est surtout au niveau de la bouche qu'ils se ressemblent.

Enfin le look de Moria correspond bien à l'arc je trouve non ?

L'ombre de Luffy a sa propre personalité apparement (y'a un ? dans le scan dans la dernière image)

j'aimerai trop qu'il foute son bordel même si ça m'étonnerait.

Pour Zorro, Sandy et Luffy, c'est clair que Brooke va les délivrer.

Pour le prochain chapitre je vois bien le zombie de Luffy ( le numéro 900 ) être le personnage principal non ? Style qu'on le voit combattre et tout.

Desoler du retard je pensais que y avait pas de chapitre cette semaine.

Bon alors Oda commence les révélations et forcement on s'en douter un peu Moria pique les ombres des autres pour les mettre dans les zombies.

Brooks et bien fort quand meme et je l'adore toujours autant.

Bon je sais pas vous mais je trouve que Moria a vraiment un tete idiote la franchement Oda a fait un truc ridicule mais bon sa change de tout ces shishibukai qui avaient assez la classe quand meme.

Bon apres il s'avere etre assez puissant quand meme (et son fruit du demon assez chiant) mais bon apres 320millions de berry c'est pas exagéré mais maintenant il reste a voir ses réel capacité parce que je pense que c'est pas parce qu'il vole des ombre qu'on lui a mis une prime de 320millions.

Bon sinon au prochain chapitre sa va etre sympa (en plus peut etre que le trio va affronter les zombies qui on leur ombres sa va etre sympa).

Apres j'en ai vu dire que leur primes ne va pas augmenter....je vois pas pk sa augmenterait pas vu que Moria est sous les ordres de la marine et que donc ils sont forcement au courant si il meurt quand meme....

Mais bon on peut dire que cette nouvelle étape va etre assez dur et leur permettre surement d'apprendre de nouvelle chose pour pouvoir encore mieu se defendre sur le nouveau monde.

bon boulot en fait de la part des teams^^

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...