Aller au contenu

Hunter x Hunter chapitre 375

Erika Karisawa

Messages recommandés

Script dispo sur 5ch

Titre : persuasion

Grosso modo on a :

- Les explications des pouvoirs liés aux bêtes de nen ( rituel de l'urne) des princes 2, 5, 6, 7 et 9  (Camy, Tubeppa, Tyson, Luz et Hark.)

- Hanzo qui retrouve son corps.  Vergei toujours sceptique par rapport au nen, biscuit qui va lui faire une démonstration qui va impressionner Vergei.

- Puis il semblerait qu'ils sortent vérifier à l'extérieur ce qui se passe, Biscuit explique des trucs par rapport à la bête de nen de Marayam.

Citation

375 persuasion

Tyson wakes up and salutes guards, talks to Izanabi.
"The guardian spirit of the sixth (Tyson) prince
There is a big eyes (monocular) and a huge heart mark. Four of angel's feathers are growing and creating fairies "
Diffusion - ability
Those who recieve the Tyson Classic, are possessed by the beast, collecting aura from the host and providing happiness. Degree of happiness depends how much you read Tyson scripture. If you reject her scripture, you are punished

Cammy's spirit beast power explained:
Once certain conditions are met, it is able to control a person at will

Tubeppa spirit beast(?) Prince's Protective Spiritual Revolutionary - It can produce medicines with various effects

Luzurus spirit beast power explained - recognizes the desire of the target and activates to trap him (sorry not too clear)

room 1009 - Halkenburg feelings bad for prince momoze, worried about Benjamin
Halkenburg Spirit beast power explained: strenghtens the prince power and of those who have he feather and gather in team
Guard loyal to benjamin analizing the situation and the spirit beast's power, he thinks it can ""deletion / alteration of memory" he is scared he might target Benjamin now. He communicates with Ben.
Benjamin: Benjamin" 1014, Room of the assassin, united force of 1009 in Room"
1011, room
Fuu comes back but the doors disappears, she tries to see if she can control it "Pray desperately, but nothing happens
Fuji (Why ... ... what can not be done ......... !?) "Room 1013 Bisky and Hanzo discuss what happened. Vergai and Sevanchi also present.
Bisky and hanzo want to show Vergei that nen exists, he doesnt believe them. They show him and he believes them but doesnt want to go outisde (not too clear). They talk and Bisky seems to change his mind, but they are trapped, Bisky explains how they migh get out
"This is probably the spiritual ability of the 13th prince's guardian spiritual

WVimVgg.jpg?1

Modifié par Erika Karisawa
  • Thanks 1

Le script en anglais :

Révélation

Chapter 375 Convincing

Taithon Good morning everyone!

Private guards Good morning, Prince Taithon!

Taithon Don't worry everyone. Love will prevail in the end! No matter the lonely nights, or the longing days, surely they will someday turn into lovely memories! This Is Love! The power of love! From the Taithon Canon, Book of Cana 2:4

Private guards Viva Prince Taithon! Long live Prince Taithon!

Guard guy Izu-san, wasn't that the lyrics from Nishina Cana's song, verbatim?

Izunavi I don't know Nishina Cana <= *Note, it is Togashi's version of Nishino Kana, a Japanese singer

Guard guy Seriously? Wow, you really are hopeless as always, Izu-san. "Darling" is really famous, you know? And "No Matter How" is such a touching song..."

Izunavi Never mind that. What do you think of this guy here and that thing there?

Guard guy Hmm, I don't feel anything bad from it. We're talking about the Nen Beast of a Prince who talks about the importance of love. I'd be surprised if it poses any harm. I wonder if its ability is some kind of Spirit Bomb...

Izunavi Your examples are so obscure

Guard guy No, seriously, you should at least read DB (Ragon Boh)!

Izunavi The hell is that weird abbreviation! ...Spirit Bomb, huh...

Prince Taithon's Guardian Spirit Beast => A heart mark with one large eye. It has four angelic wings and produces little "fairies." Its ability is Emission-type, which scatters and collects. Little eyeball tadpoles attaches itself to people who have received the Taithon Canon. The little Unowns then collect aura from its host in exchange with a feeling of happiness. The degree of happiness depends on how much one reads the Taithon Canon. However, heavy punishment will befall those who break the one single taboo of the Canon.

Prince Camilla's Guardian Spirit Beast => A coercive-type Manipulator. It can freely control a target who fulfils a certain condition.

Prince Tubeppa's Guardian Spirit Beast => A Transmuter. It is a symbiotic-type which needs a pertner ("fellow scientist") to activate its ability. The Beast can internally concoct various chemicals with different effects

Prince Luzurus's Guardian Spirit Beast => A Conjurer which has a semi-coercive Manipulation ability. It conjures the target's wish and entraps them. The ability activates when the target falls into the trap (fulfils his/her wish)

=Unit 1009=

Benjamin's Spy Guard (This is... dangerous! If we don't deal with this quickly it might pose a threat to Prince Benjamin! Individually, their aura is moderate, but the moment the private guards gather at Prince Halkenburg's side their power sharply rose!!)

Halkenburg Now, let us offer our silent prayers to Prince Momoze

An explosive amount of aura burst from among Halkenburg and the private guards around him

Benjamin's Spy Guard (Did their prayer do this...!? No, this is... because all of them acted with the same determination!! It appears to produce enormous aura from synchronization... A joint-type (mutual cooperation-type) with party form (collective behavior form)!!)

Prince Halkenburg's Guardian Spirit Beast => Enhancer, joint-type. The more people branded with the feather mark gather by the Prince, the higher their individual potential becomes. When the group activates their ability with unity in determination, its power is top-tier, even among all the Nen abilities there are.

Benjamin's Spy Guard (Ho..ly... shit... How dreadful...!!)

Benjamin's Spy Guard, terrified at the overwhelming aura that floods the room, sends a signal to Benjamin with the wireless receiver in his ear

Benjamin's Spy Guard (Prince Benjamin should have noticed this as well!! If we are to kill them... do it now, while they don't even notice their own ability yet!! Please, give me the directive!!)

Benjamin's Spy Guard (But the problem is Prince Halkenburg's Guardian Beast! It seems to have noticed that I am a Nen user, and is constantly on alert... If I try to approach Prince Halkenburg with an obvious killing intent, who knows what counterattack it will unleash...! I predict that it will fire at me with its bristled feathers!)

Benjamin's Spy Guard (Speaking of which, Olsney, Queen Umma's guard who swapped with me, also received the mark from the Guardian Beast, along with the Prince and his private guards, but Olsney's mark disappeared within 10 minutes. From that, I can deduce that the mark does not affect people who are not loyal to Prince Halkenburg, which means that its ability is not a coercive- or semi-coercive-type Manipulation. But Olsney, just like the other private guards, had vague memories about the time he/she received the mark. It is likely that their memories were rewritten by a Manipulation attack. Therefore, I can deduce that even though Prince Halkenburg's Guardian Beast is an Enhancer, it is influenced by Prince Halkenburg's disposition and personality, allowing it to use Manipulation when attaching the marks!)

Benjamin's Spy Guard (If Prince Halkenburg's Guardian Beast possesses the power that, although not quite as powerful as coercive- or semi-coercive-type Manipulation, allows it to delete or overwrite memories, it is also entirely possible that it has a counter-type ability that allows it to fabricate memories more powerfully! It might even be possible for it to use the risk of countering (having to move last) to overwrite my target into "Prince Benjamin!" Upon receiving the counter, I might not even have the self-awareness to doubt my own memories!)

Benjamin's Spy Guard (...No good! Right now it is not advisable to attack Prince Halkenburg. If I did it before I have fully figured out the Guardian Beast's ability, things might take a turn for the worst! I need at least one, no, two more people with me. Someone who can witness and testify as to the nature of Prince Halkenburg's Beast's attack!!)

Benjamin This aura... Is it Halkenburg's?

Benjamin's Spy Guard ! Yes! It is a joint-type

Benjamin Can you kill him?

Benjamin's Spy Guard ...No. I need two more people... to secure information. I will explain it to you later...

Benjamin The assassin in 1013, the united power in 1009, and then the trash in 1004. It is getting distracting, huh?

Balsalmico The voyage has just begun. There might be more people like Prince Camilla here who will dig their own graves without us doing anything

Benjamin You are asking me to wait and see? That doesn't suit me...

Balsalmico And yet that would be the prudent thing to do

Private Guard from 1009 Prince, where are you going?

Halkenburg I will try to appeal to Father once more

Private Guard ! But meeting with the King outside of the banquet is prohibited...

Halkenburg If that will disqualify me I can't be any happier!

Private Guard Once the Succession Contest has been set in motion, there is no stopping it. The King has decreed so... If you protest any further you might even get arrested

Halkenburg speaks to his guard in tears

Halkenburg If I sit around here doing nothing while the Contest claims another victim... I might as well be killing them myself...! I can't bear it...!!

Private Guard ...

Benjamin's Spy Guard Prince Halkenburg is going to the King's. I will accompany him, as will three, no, five others

Benjamin/Balsalmico Understood

Halkenburg The rest of you, please perform your duties as usual

Private Guards Yessir!

=1011=

Fugetsu (Awesome! A door opened to Ka-chin's place just as I wished it! Is this my... magic spell!? The door disappeared when I returned, but... Once more! If I wish for it and the door appears again, then my magic is real!!)

Fugetsu (Please, o door that leads to Ka-chin's place. Please appear before me!!)

Fugetsu prays desperately, but nothing happens

Fugetsu (Why...!? Why can't I do it...!?)

=1013=

Bisky Hanzo! It's time!

Hanzo ...

Bisky You have balls making me stay up all night! If you tell me that you failed I'll take 10 times the remuneration!

Hanzo I gave the guy his just deserts. But now we are facing a bigger problem...

Bisky ... Indeed, that does sound like Prince Marayam's Guardian Beast's doing...

Hanzo Yeah. Vergei seems to be majorly pissed off, but we are sending Verele to Kurapika's lecture, right? Then we can see if outside the door is a completely different place...

Bisky You're right. If this unit is isolated from the outside world then it is entirely possible that outside the door there might not even be a corridor

Hanzo I fear the worst, that Vergei will panic. He is already forming conspiracy theories about the Hunter Association. I want to calm him down if possible

Vergei We need not send Vereleinte anywhere! We already lost a precious ally because we believed in the sweet promise of some Nen lecture! In the first place, the goal to learn Nen was lost when Barigen was killed

Sevanti You're right...

Vergei The murderer has yet to be caught. To send another person there is like all risk, no return!

Hanzo and Bisky walk into the room

Vergei What do you want?

Bisky We will teach Nen to the workers here

Hanzo I want you to observe and decide whether or not Nen is real

Vergei ...You seem very confident. Are you saying that you can make me acknowledge the existence of Nen?

Bisky Yup

Vergei You know what they call the skill to make people see what's not there? Magic tricks! Illusions! I understand that Nen is a mental technique that allows you to draw out your potential power and exert more strength than usual! But this preposterous superpower that you guys keep talking about has never existed to begin with!!

Bisky reveals her true form

Bisky This is my true form. Even I don't know exactly how this works

Vergei @#&%!

Bisky For many years I kept wishing, and gradually I changed until I arrived at my present form

Vergei ...

Bisky You are not mistaken when you said that the mind affects the body. But Nen is nowhere near as limited as you think

Hanzo (The most effective way to convince is an irrefutable visual proof! I could have shown my clone as well but then I would risk being suspected of Prince Momoze's assassination)

Hanzo Still, this is incredible...

Bisky I can't promise "two weeks for anyone" like Kurapika did, but I can easily increase the physical aptitude of a talented person by a factor of 2 or 3 times within one month

Vergei (U... unbelievable... How could... How could such a beautiful person exist...!!!)

Vergay (That viciously beautiful streamline from the trapezius to the deltoid!! The bulge in her femoral muscles that carries an air of both silence and violence!!)

Vergei ...

Hanzo (Looks like he is too shocked to say anything)

Bisky You can choose which of the workers here we should teach, so can we start ASAP?

Vergei N- No! Nononono! Me! Teach me Nen! Teach me Nen, pl- pronto!

Vergei I- I mean, if you teach me directly it will save you some trouble too, right? Regardless of whether you are telling the truth or not

Bisky It is as you say. Very well, I will change my shift to match with yours, Captain! Then we can kill two birds with one stone by protecting the Queen and the Prince by their side

Vergei ...Yeah... Ah, a-also... We will have Vereleinte go to 1014 as planned! D-don't get me wrong! It's not like I have accepted Nen or I want to check the situation outside or anything! It's just that I need to confirm the truth about Nen! And the movements of the other Princes!

Bisky I understand. Okay, it is a bit early but we might as well go check what's going on outside...

Vergei W-wait! I will follow you to the front door! D-don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I believe Kurapika's story or anything!

Bisky (Yes yes I know -_-)

Vereleinte opens the door and sticks half of his body out

Vergei How is it?

Vereleinte Hmm... Nothing seems to have changed from what the looks of it. It's not like there is an invisible wall either. Should we ask a Hunter from 1014 (a lower Prince's unit) to come up to the door of this room?

Vergei There should be no need for such pointless confirmation? As I thought, Kurapika is full of shit!

Vergei starts walking outside, but Bisky grabs his shoulder

Bisky When a space is sealed by Nen, there are three types of boundaries set between it and the rest of the world. One, exit and entry is impossible. Two, exit and entry is possible. Three, a one-way street. If the appearance outside does not change, it is usually option three. If you go out you most likely can't come back in

Vergay (Wh- what a powerful harmony between her flexor digitorum profundus and protractor muscles!!)

Bisky Hey, you listening to me?

Vergei L-Loud and clear! But there is already a flaw in your story! Didn't Vereleinte go out and come back in just fine!!

Bisky When it comes to defining "exit and entrance" with Nen, the most common is "the moment the entire body crosses the boundary"

Vereleinte Captain Vergei

Vergei Hm...?

Vereleinte I will try to confirm once more. May I go?

Vergei ...Very well. Go ahead...! But don't get me wr-

Bisky Shut up Captain. The proof is in the pudding. Seeing is believing

Vereleinte Okay, I have now completely exited the room. Can you see me?

Vergei Yes, just as normal

Vereleinte Well then, let me try returning to the room. I'll go slowly, okay?

The part of Vereleinte's body which crosses the door vanishes

Vergei !!!

Vereleinte How does it look like? Actually, the moment I left the room completely, everyone disappeared into thin air. It seems like the 1013 that I am looking at is no longer the 1013 over there

Vereleinte Hello? Can you hear me~~~? I will return now, okay? I doubt I'll make it back though...

Vergei ...

Bisky Three it is. This is most likely the Nen ability of Prince Marayam's Guardian Beast

Vergei ...Let us... begin immediately. Commence the Nen training for everyone...!!!

===End of Chapter===

Modifié par Curarpikt

Merci la MFT parce que les plages de texte en anglais c'est lisible mais ça demande vraaaaiment trop de concentration...

Des infos sur les bêtes de Nen, yahoo ! Comme attendu, c'est relatif à la personnalité du Prince.

- Taithon m'éclate. La meuf est dans une guerre mortelle entre princes qui visent le titre de roi et elle tape des cours d'aérobic oklm dans sa loge. Sa bête de Nen a cependant un pouvoir intéressant en relation directe avec ses passions. J'aime le fait que même un hunter chevronné comme Izunavi n'arrive pas à deviner avec exactitude la nature de ce pouvoir. Quoi qu'il en soit, au vu de son attitude et de sa philosophie de vie, je doute que le 6ème Prince aille très loin dans cette guerre... à moins que le "Grand Tabou" en question soit de lever la main sur elle. Si c'est un truc à la con du genre lui faire un bisou, elle est pas sortie de l'auberge.

- Super, Camilla a une faculté de Nen plus intéressante que sa bête de Nen.

- Je me demande quel est l'intérêt de la bête de Nen de Tsubeppa et comment elle pourrait s'en servir dans la guerre de succession.

- Par contre la bête de Nen de Luzurus est super intéressante, j'aimerais la voir en action mais si l'auteur juge utile de l'expliquer dans le détail, c'est probablement qu'on ne la verra pas en action.

- ENFIN des détails sur Harkenburg et sa bête de Nen. Bon, on en attendait pas tant (et ce garde à la tête carré a juste l'air de couler un bronze mais bon...) mais étonnamment, celui qui ne veut pas participer a le plus de chances de devenir roi. Ce qui serait intéressant - et une entrevue avec le Roi pourrait amener à cette situation - c'est que Harkenburg décide de participer activement, de former une alliance avec les petits Princes et de se débarrasser des relous pour devenir Roi et mettre fin à la guerre de succession. En tout cas je suis surpris que même Benjamin songe à s'en méfier.

- Fugetsu, je théorise qu'elle et sa soeur doivent partager le même ressenti pour que son "désir" se réalise, en l'occurrence un tunnel pour la rejoindre.

- La scène finale alors, le seul truc qui m'embête c'est l'explication de Biscuit pour son changement de forme. Pour le reste, je shippe totalement GrandeBiscuit avec Vergei ,je veux qu'ils finissent ensemble et fassent plein de bébés musclés. Je me demande comment cette situation va trouver une solution, parce que cela fonctionne même quand Marayam est endormi...

Ca avance lentement mais sûrement, Togashi met des pièces en place. Ceci dit on n'a pas vu le 4ème Prince de tout le volume. C'était un peu censé être le Prince principal. On le connait depuis le tome 33, le gusse.

• Mµû locked this sujet
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...