Aller au contenu

My Hero Academia chapitre 204

Gabriel

Messages recommandés

My Hero Academia chapitre 204

Lida learned a new engine tuning method from his brother. By removing the engine muffler during training he's able to grow  a new muffler able to endure more load. Through painful and patient training he is now able to stay in turbo mode for up to 10 minutes.

Honenuki realizes he can't win against Iida so runs after Testutetsu and the others through the ice.

Ojiro is on the defensive. Lida captures Kaibara and heads to the prison.

The story then cuts to two minutes earlier when Todoroki is being pushed after his ice wall has been broken. He attacks with flame but it doesn't work on Tetsutetsu who apparently spent time living in an oven to strengthen his quirk. Todoroki remembers Endeavor speaking to him, "Raise the heat of your body to the very limit, and go beyond that" Todoroki (thinking): "Why am I remembering him now" Todoroki...
Go beyond, and shoot.

Merci.

Il est serré ce combat mine de rien 😮

Tenya choppe une amélioration de dingue pour son Recipro Burst, passer de 10mn à 5 secondes c'est quand même énorme. Il va d'ailleurs largement plus vite qu'avant.

Todoroki en difficulté face à Tetsutetsu je l'ai pas vu venir. La glace et le feu marchent pas face à l'élève de la 1-B, j'imagine que Shoto va sortir un gros truc pour le mettre out (on a eu un tease d'Endeavor vis-à-vis d'une grosse technique plut tôt).

Content du power up de Lida, il était temps. 

Kaibara est puissant mais fait pas le poids, dommage c'est un des meilleurs de la classe B. 

Tetsutetsu a eu son power up et va permettre un power up de feu pour todoroki qui était déjà un bourrin.. 

J'aime bien le pouvoir de nager dans la glace cela me rappelle un Fdd de one piece dans l'équipage de Doflamingo. 

Les autres me paraissent moyen voir banal. Trop de différence rend certains has been.