VF : http://www.scantrad.fr/plus.php?id=6884

[glow=red,2,300]Trad Chap 634 par MFT :[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Premières images Chap 634 :[/glow]

Couverture Shonen Jump

4uqek.jpg

111d2f6753603376708b653.jpg

70995488.jpg

Several hours ago, Forest of Sea

Luffy: Get out of my way!! I'm gonna go beat 'em up!

Jinbe: I said to wait!! For once, listen to me until I'm finished!

Jinbe: What is the relationship between you and me?

Luffy: Friends!

Jinbe: That's right, but fishmen and humans have struggled to build such a simple relationship between each other for years!

What I mean by the message "Do not fight Hody", I mean don't start a fight carelessly! Don't brashly charge in!

Jinbe: Instead of becoming "a violent human who beat up Hody", become the Hero of this Island!

37212978.jpg

Luffy: Hero!? Hell no!

Jinbe: Why!?

Luffy: We're PIRATES! I love heroes, but I don't want to BE one! Do you have any idea what a hero is like!?

Jinbe: ?

Luffy: For example... say there's meat! A pirate would feast on the meat, but a hero would share his meat with others!

But no, I WANT TO EAT THE MEAT!

Nami?: What kind of standard is that....

Jinbe: Well you can have your meat, so just listen to me!

Luffy: Oh, alright!

Choper: What the... It's settled already!?

Jinbe: To make it simple... I'll call out for your help, and you just come rescue us.

First me and Megalo will be captured by them on purpose, infiltrating the plaza.

Meanwhile you sneak out of Megalo, and steal "The memo from Tenryuubito" and "Keys to the King's locks" from the enemy!

85290522.jpg

Jinbe: Is there anyone that can do these tasks?

Nami: Leave the stealing up to me! ME and Robin should be able to do it.

Robin: Yeah.

Jinbe: Alright... after you free the King, I'll ask Luffy for help.

Then you appear out of Megalo, and everyone will know that you and I are in on this together.

Princess, please stay outside of the plaza where it's safe from all directions, and once you recieve the "memo", flee along with King and others that are freed

Meanwhile everyone else head to the Ryuuguu Palace right now and free your crewmates.

When everyone's gathered together, rush to the plaza. As for how to rescue your crew from the palace.....

...well, just do something about it.

Sanji: That's IT for our side of the plan!!?

35503059.jpg

Jinbe: What do you think the citizens will feel about this... how do you feel?

Hachi: Nyu~ Jinbe you're one of the most respected person in the Fishman district

Camie: Yeah, if boss Jinbe relied his life on Luffy to save the king, everyone would cheer for Luffy!

Luffy: ...I'll do it because you ask us to, Jinbe! But being cheered upon gets in the way of our flow!

Nami: Yeah, because that doesnt' happen very often

Sanji: As for ME, if I was cheered on by those mermaids, I'd even defeat a demon king!

Jinbe: I'm in your debt.... Hmmm....

Robin?: Is there something else?

JInbe: Well, what should I call this operation...

Luffy?: Unnecessary!! Let's hurry!!

59009861.jpg

Near Gyoncord Plaza

Hody gets up

Outer rims of Gyoncord Plaza

Citizens: Straw Hat Luff is a human, but on our side, right!?

Princess Shirahoshi asked for his help!!

They came with boss Jinbe to save this nation!!

Straw Haaaats!!

48338136.jpg48429354.jpg

Zeo: Fufufu.... you're certainly popular

Just because you retrieved the King for the moment, don't get cocky... you're nothing but human pirates!!

Brook: Oh Mermaid Princess, you're so beeeeautiful Yohohohoho! May I see your panties? *SMACKED!*

Sanji: Namisaaaaaaan I went and rescued those idiots. Do you love me now??

Zoro: You moron, we were already near the exit on our own

Pappag: That's because I saved you!!

Robin?: What was that whale?

Chopper?: We found it on the way,and he helped by pulling the ship

Franky: I HAVE TWO NEW WEAPONS!! WHO WANTS TO RIDE THEM!!

Luffy?: Whaat!!? New weapons!? (eyes sparkling)

Daruma: (to Zeo) They ignored you!

Zeo: Yeah... I purposely said it quietly!!

Luffy: Weakhoshi, it's dangerous here

Jinbe: The fact she was caught at all was outside of our plan... as well as having an extra person to escape

Nami: Here you go, this is the "memo"!

Shirahoshi: Thank you everyone... this was the hope my mother left for the Fishman Island!!

Wait, Luffy-sama what did you call me....? You were calling me weakling till now...

Luffy: Yeah, I don't know the details... but you weren't as weak as I thought

Shirahoshi: Huh?

Jinbe: That's true, princess Shirahoshi. It must have been painful... for so many years..

18899458.jpg

Shirahoshi: I'm sorry, it's all because I kept the truth all to myself...!!

Jinbe: It's alright. You're just fine as is. Not to inherit the hatred... this is exactly what the great ones who passed away wanted!

That "seed" in you will grow and spread to the entire island.. and when the day comes when everyone could feel the same way,

that's when there will be no more fighting, or conflict between humans and fishmen.

We're not doing this to neglect your past years... please, it's our turn to protect that "seed" of yours you protected day after day, all by yourself

74367746.jpg

Shirahoshi: Yes..!

citizens: Straw Hats!! Go get them!!

Shirahoshi: Thank you.... uweeeeenn *cries*

Luffy: You may not be a weakling, but you're still a crybaby!

Hody: That Vander Decken was a useless man...!!

Pirates: Captain Hody!?

Hody: Shirahoshi must be kill as soon as possible

You fooled me, Jinbe.... At the point you were caught so easily, I should have known...!!

18940319.jpg

Hody: You're friends with humans, aren't you!? You're the type that I hate the most!!

Fisher Tiger who grew up together with you.. and your little brother Arlong were taken down by humans!!

Yet instead of avenging them, you side with humans!! A coward even worse than Neptune!

(note: here he says brother-like, not literally brother)

When I become the king of this island, I'll change everything!!

The Reverie held this year is the perfect opportunity!!

I'll shed the blood of all the kings of the world, and start the legend of the terrifying Undersea Kingdom!!

63904771.jpg

Hody: I swear I'll bring down all the humans in the world into the ocean, and enslave them!

Soon there will be no one who stands up to the fishman race!! The world of the pirates are the same!!

You see these pirates who were once proud of their skills? This is your future, Straw Hats!!

I am the one fit to be the true Pirate King!!

Luffy: Pirate King, you say....?

Hody: Jahahahaha!! What could ten pirates possibly do!? You'll be blown away by a mere wind!!

I have 100,000 on my side!! Go get them, New Fishman Pirates!!!

19295864.jpg10249461.jpg

NFP: UOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Chopper: Gyaaa!! I hear screams!!

Nami: This is too packed, you guys get out of here!

Usopp: You don't care about the new weapons do you!? YOU get out

Nami: I'm in here, because I'm terrified to be out there!

Franky: Hey guys, it's not time to launch. Draw them closer!

Sanji: We have 10 on this side, so about 10,000 per person, huh...

Zoro: Sheer number isn't everything, it's not like we're facing the elites of Marines

.....hm?

Sanji: Hey, Luffy!?

Luffy CoC blasts the NFP

88075716.jpg98206050.jpg

NFP: What the hell!!?

Hody (in his OH SHIT face) !!!!

NFP: He didn't do anything, but massive number just went down!?

Hey you guys, get up!!

What the.... half of them went down in blink of an eye!?

50,000 down!? What did he just do!?

Robin: That's... haki!

Jinbe: In just 2 years, it grew this strong...!?

Sanji: It's the Color of Conqueror... I knew it, he had the potential

Zoro: I expect him to do this much, or we'd switch captains

Shirahoshi: Amazing... Luffy-sama (soudn of heart pounding)

Luffy: You're Hody, was it? You, I have to take down myself

I don't care where and what kind of king you become....

17577886.jpg

Luffy: But there's only one king of the Pirates!!

Jinbe: Heh heh...

Luffy goes Gear 3

NFP: Here he comes!! What is up with that arm!?

95797713.jpg

Luffy: bring as many thousands as you want!!!

NFP: Gyaaaa!!

Jinbe: Ok, let's go

Zoro: Will they give up first, or destroyed first...

Sanji: I won't let them destroy this mermaid heaven

Robin: There are important history of the world sleeping in this world...

Brook: It's a hot day isnt' it!? Perfect day for a live concert!

Franky: Alright, Sunny "Solder Dog", my new weapon!!

Nami: This is getting exciting!

Chopper: I'm gonna pilot this!?

Franky: Go show what you got!

[glow=red,2,300]Spoils Chap 634 :[/glow]

Chapter 634: 100,000 vs 10

coverart is Straw Hat pirates + Camie, Shirahoshi, Megalo, Hachi, and the quintuplets all taking a stoll at the ocean floor

Flashback to Jinbe and others planning:

Jinbe proposed that if Jinbe pleads for help, the people will see that the Straw Hats were working with Jinbe, and Luffy will be treated as a hero

About the Ryuuguu Palace hostages... well, just do something about it. (lol)

A Fishman pirate leutenant says something but Straw Hats all ignore him.

Luffy calls Shirahoshi "Weakhoshi", but also tells her she wasn't as weak as he first thought.

Hody gets up and complains to Jinbe. He says Jinbe is the type he hates the most.

He plans to slaughter the kings at the Reverie (World Council) and start the legend of the terrifying Undersea Kingdom.

Hody says he's the most fit to become the true Pirate King.

Luffy is annoyed by Hody's mentioning of Pirate King

Under Hody's order, the 100,000 pirates all cry out and head for the Straw Hats.

As the Straw Hats get ready for battle, but Luffy steps out in front of them alone.

He uses the Conqueror's Haki to knock out half of them (50,000!)

Luffy: Hody, is it? YOU, I have to deal with myself.

I don't care what kind of king you wanna be, wherever you want... but there's only ONE king of the Pirates!!

Luffy goes Gear 3, and gets ready to rumble

The Straw Hats also all get ready to show their increased strength from the 2 year training

End of chapter

Editorial: Go on rampage!

Trad :

Chapitre 634: 100 000 contre 10

Couv couleur : Les Mugis + Camie, Shirahoshi, Megalo, Hachi, et les quintuplées se promenant au fond de l'océan

Flashback de la planification de Jimbe et des mugis :

Jinbe proposa que si il appelait à l'aide, les gens (HPs) verraient que les mugis sont des alliés de Jimbe, et Luffy serait vu comme un héros.

Et à propos des otages du palais (Zoro, Ussop, Brook)... Ben, débrouillez-vous. (lol)

Retour au présent :

Un lieutenant NPHP dit quelque chose mais les mugis l'ignorent.

Luffy appelle Shirahoshi "Weakhoshi" (Weak = Faible), mais il lui dit aussi qu'elle n'est pas si faible qu'il avait pensé au départ.

Hody se lève et se plaint envers Jinbe. Il dit que Jinbe est le gars qu'il déteste le plus.

Il prévoit d'abattre les Rois à Rêverie (Conseil Mondial) et de lancer la légende du terrifiant royaume sous-marin.

Hody dit qu'il est le plus apte à devenir Seigneur des Pirates.

Luffy est ennuyé du fait que Hody parle de Seigneur des Pirates.

Sous les ordres d'Hody, les 100 000 pirates crient tous et se dirigent vers les Mugis.

Les Mugis se préparent, mais Luffy s'avance tout seul.

Il utilise le Haki des Rois pour mettre KO la moitié d'entre eux (50 000!).

Luffy: Hody, c'est ça? TOI, c'est à moi que tu dois faire face.

Je me fiche de quel genre de roi tu veux devenir, où tu veux... mais il n'y a qu'UN SEUL Seigneur des pirates !!!

Luffy passe en Gear 3, et est prêt à en découdre.

Les Mugis sont tous prêts à montrer leurs "Power-Ups" de leurs entraînements des deux dernières années.

Fin du chapitre

Editorial: Déchainez-vous!

Et pas de chapitre la semaine prochaine...

Fakomètre : 05%...

• Réponses 275
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

encore pas de chapitre la semaine prochaine

il faudra se contenter d'un chapitre ou la parlotte va etre omnipresente laissant les choses serieuses pour le prochain chapitre.

j'ai hate de voir les power up de tout le monde surtout de zoro mais je vais devoir me contenter du gear 3 pour cette semaine.

nb: merci pour le spoil

Chapitre trop excellent. Un seul défaut : il faudra attendre deux semaines pour voir la suite  :'(

C'est clair que j'aurai aimé savoir comment Zoro, Ussop et Brook ont reussi à se liberer et à parvenir jusqu'à la place centrale.

Le point positif par rapport au chap précédent, c'est qu'Hodi n'a l'air d'etre insensible à la puissance de Luffy, il perd 50 000 hommes d'un coup plus un coup de pied qui lui a retourné le ventre et il semble d'apres le spoil etre convaincu qu'il vaincra les mugi pour aller semer la pagaille à Reverie.

ps : Merci pour le spoil tradé   :D

ça n'a pas l'air d'énormément avancer, on croyait que les hostilités allaient débuter cette semaine avec la superbe image de fin, mais il semble qu'on doivent encore attendre

On a le droit à un flashback où jimbei explique son plan et à  luffy nous remontre son haki des rois sur une bande de pirates HP

d'ailleurs 100 000 pirates ça fait beaucoup non?  cet arc est rempli de données chiffrées mais qui semblent tout du moins étranges.

Après le coup d'accélérateur dans la semaine dernière, l'arc semble reprendre son rythme relativement lent, et on va devoir attendre 2 semaines pour avoir la suite :(

Le seul truc a retenir pas de chapitre la semaine prochaine  :'(

Non, top presser de voir Luffy utiliser le haki royal  sur 50 000 personne , voir la réaction de ses nakama quand il le fera et surtout de ses ennemi

Par contre luffy passer directement gear 3 des le début du combat ,  y a 2 ans sa aurais était en fin de combat , (signe de grosse évolution )

Par contre 100 000 pirate 50 000 vaincu par le haki de luffy , une attaque de hody qui envoit vallser quelqu'un a 150km ; j’ai l’impression que oda , veut vraiment nous montrer la démesure  de la puissance du nouveau monde , comparer au paradis.

Mais pas de chapitre la semaine prochaine? Deja? :'( il est dure Oda sniiiif

C'est pas vraiment de la faute à Oda, c'est juste qu'il n'y aura pas de Jump la semaine prochaine ;) (double numéro cette semaine).

Sinon, ben comme prévu, Luffy fait le ménage avec le Haoushokou.

Hody veut devenir Seigneur des pirates  :o. C'est mort pour lui ^^.

De plus, Rêverie est à nouveau mentionnée durant ce chapitre  9_9 ...

La phrase de Luffy à Shirahoshi (ainsi que la Couv couleur) risquent de faire couler de l'encre dans le topic des mugis :D

En parlant de la couverture couleur d'ailleurs, Mégalo y apparaît... décidément il est partout ces derniers temps.

Et il va falloir attendre 2 semaines pour voir des nouveaux power-up des mugis...

Hâte de voir les images en tout cas.

EDIT :

Je viens de capter, le titre du chapitre est 100 000 VS 10.

Les mugis sont 9.

Jimbe va-t-il se battre avec eux ? Si non, qui ?

Décidément, ça va beaucoup débattre dans le topic des mugis suite à ce chapitre ^^...

oui c'est vrai qu 'avec 1 titre comme celui la Oda nous met la puce a l'oreille , y aura bien 1 nouveau nakama , mais qui sa pourrais bien etre  ;D

j'ai pas encore vue se chapitre que je suis déja presser de voir le prochain ( en faite comme tout le monde je pense se que je veut voir se sont les combats , se sont les power up en action )

Han le chapitre promet du lourd :D

Bin .. faut voir les choses en face ce n'est pas Shira qui va se battre lol c'est que Jinbe et oui venant de la part d'Oda ça peut insinuer beaucoup de chose :P

J'aimerais bien voir la tete de Jinbe quand Luffy utilisera le Haoushoku ^^ ce qui m etonne maintenant c'est que Luffy passe directement en Gear 3 :o d'habitude il se frotte en gear 2 et il utilise le Gear 3 que quand il veut porter de gros coup sachant la contrainte de son fruit  :/ mais on dirait qu'il ne craint pas en effet cet effet secondaire du Gear 3 .Soit il veut vite en finir ( surtout avec les 50 000 autres ) soit y a une autre raison ( Gear 3 version 2 lol )

Luffy utilise le Haki des rois  ;D ;D ;D, il me tarde de voir ça en image!!

Je pense que ça va être énorme!!

Dommage qu'il faut attendre 2 semaines pour voir le reste.

Et le pauvre Hody qui se prétend devenir le SDP (Big méga Lool), "Go luffy défonce le"!!

@Pell

D'accord avec toi, il me tarde de voir la tête de Jimbei^^,

Ensuite je pense que Luffy veux utiliser le Gear 3 pour vite plier le combat et pour montrer à Hody qu'il n'est vraiment pas au niveau pour devenir le SDP

Luffy VS Hodi ? J'aurai plutôt vu un Jimbei VS Hodi et un Luffy VS VDD

Et sinon, une idée sur la couverture ? Ce qui est sûr, c'est que c'est au royaume de Drum, c'est bien ça ?

Franky a retrouvé sa "SUUUUPAAAAA" coupe, ça m'avait manqué ^^

@ RukiaJR : A marine ford Luffy a bien retrecit quand il a utilisé gear 3 pour sauver Ace.

L'auteur ne va pas montrer a chaque fois qu'il retrecit sauf si c'est du 1 vs 1

Omg les images avec Luffy en action c'est SUBLIME ! :D  

Ptdr ussop qui est coincé je suis plié de rire rien qu'a voir sa tete x)

Merci pour les spoils en tout cas. et les images.

Le gear 3, c'est les membres géants. C'est donc pour nettoyer la place des 50 000 autres pirates, pas forcément pour hoddy.

Pour le titre les 10 c'est Jimbei qui complète bien entendu. Comme pour vivi à alabasta. Les mugis croisent souvent la route d'autre personne lors de leurs aventure, à skipea c'était l'ancien dieu et le chef indien. Ce ne sont pas devenu des nakamas.

J'ai hate de voir toutes les images, et puis je vais encore être frustré par l'attente de la suite. :'(

Enorme la tête que tire Hody quand Luffy utilise le Haki des rois, il est vraiment pas serein ^^, ;D ;D

Et le petit sourire de Jimbei quand Luffy utilise le Gear 3, la tête qu'il fait me fait trop rire,

Dommage quand même qu'on vois pas le power up des autres, on voit qu'il se prépare et entamer le combat, Oda joue exceptionnelement avec nos nerfs, nous donner un avant gout comme ça ^^, j'en veux plus mdr!! ;D

PS: Au faite, un grand merci pour les spoils

Trad US des images

Page 1

Several hours ago, Forest of Sea

Luffy: Get out of my way!! I'm gonna go beat 'em up!

Jinbe: I said to wait!! For once, listen to me until I'm finished!

Jinbe: What is the relationship between you and me?

Luffy: Friends!

Jinbe: That's right, but fishmen and humans have struggled to build such a simple relationship between each other for years!

What I mean by the message "Do not fight Hody", I mean don't start a fight carelessly! Don't brashly charge in!

Jinbe: Instead of becoming "a violent human who beat up Hody", become the Hero of this Island!

Page 2

Luffy: Hero!? Hell no!

Jinbe: Why!?

Luffy: We're PIRATES! I love heroes, but I don't want to BE one! Do you have any idea what a hero is like!?

Jinbe: ?

Luffy: For example... say there's meat! A pirate would feast on the meat, but a hero would share his meat with others!

Nami?: What kind of standard is that....

Jinbe: Well you can have your meat, so just listen to me!

Luffy: Oh, alright!

Choper: What the... It's settled already!?

Jinbe: To make it simple... I'll call out for your help, and you just come rescue us.

First me and Megalo will be captured by them on purpose, infiltrating the plaza.

Meanwhile you sneak out of Megalo, and steal "The memo from Tenryuubito" and "Keys to the King's locks" from the enemy!

Page 3

Jinbe: Is there anyone that can do these tasks?

Nami: Leave the stealing up to me! ME and Robin should be able to do it.

Robin: Yeah.

Jinbe: Alright... after you free the King, I'll ask Luffy for help.

Then you appear out of Megalo, and everyone will know that you and I are in on this together.

Princess, please stay outside of the plaza where it's safe from all directions, and once you recieve the "memo", flee along with King and others that are freed

Meanwhile everyone else head to the Ryuuguu Palace right now and free your crewmates.

When everyone's gathered together, rush to the plaza. As for how to rescue your crew from the palace.....

...well, just do something about it.

Sanji: That's IT for our side of the plan!!?

Page 4

Jinbe: What do you think the citizens will feel about this... how do you feel?

Hachi: Nyu~ Jinbe you're one of the most respected person in the Fishman district

Camie: Yeah, if boss Jinbe relied his life on Luffy to save the king, everyone would cheer for Luffy!

Luffy: ...I'll do it because you ask us to, Jinbe! But being cheered upon gets in the way of our flow!

Nami: Yeah, because that doesnt' happen very often

Sanji: As for ME, if I was cheered on by those mermaids, I'd even defeat a demon king!

Jinbe: I'm in your debt.... Hmmm....

Robin?: Is there something else?

JInbe: Well, what should I call this operation...

Luffy?: Unnecessary!! Let's hurry!!

Page 5

Near Gyoncord Plaza

Hody gets up

Outer rims of Gyoncord Plaza

Citizens: Straw Hat Luff is a human, but on our side, right!?

Princess Shirahoshi asked for his help!!

They came with boss Jinbe to save this nation!!

Straw Haaaats!!

Pages 6-7

Zeo: Fufufu.... you're certainly popular

Just because you retrieved the King for the moment, don't get cocky... you're nothing but human pirates!!

Brook: Oh Mermaid Princess, you're so beeeeautiful Yohohohoho! May I see your panties? *SMACKED!*

Sanji: Namisaaaaaaan I went and rescued those idiots. Do you love me now??

Zoro: You moron, we were already near the exit on our own

Pappag: That's because I saved you!!

Robin?: What was that whale?

Chopper?: We found it on the way,and he helped by pulling the ship

Franky: I HAVE TWO NEW WEAPONS!! WHO WANTS TO RIDE THEM!!

Luffy?: Whaat!!? New weapons!? (eyes sparkling)

Daruma: (to Zeo) They ignored you!

Zeo: Yeah... I purposely said it quietly!!

Luffy: Weakhoshi, it's dangerous here

Jinbe: The fact she was caught at all was outside of our plan... as well as having an extra person to escape

Nami: Here you go, this is the "memo"!

Shirahoshi: Thank you everyone... this was the hope my mother left for the Fishman Island!!

Wait, Luffy-sama what did you call me....? You were calling me weakling till now...

Luffy: Yeah, I don't know the details... but you weren't as weak as I thought

Shirahoshi: Huh?

Jinbe: That's true, princess Shirahoshi. It must have been painful... for so many years..

Page 8

Shirahoshi: I'm sorry, it's all because I kept the truth all to myself...!!

Jinbe: It's alright. You're just fine as is. Not to inherit the hatred... this is exactly what the great ones who passed away wanted!

That "seed" in you will grow and spread to the entire island.. and when the day comes when everyone could feel the same way,

that's when there will be no more fighting, or conflict between humans and fishmen.

We're not doing this to neglect your past years... please, it's our turn to protect that "seed" of yours you protected day after day, all by yourself

Page 9

Shirahoshi: Yes..!

citizens: Straw Hats!! Go get them!!

Shirahoshi: Thank you.... uweeeeenn *cries*

Luffy: You may not be a weakling, but you're still a crybaby!

Hody: That Vander Decken was a useless man...!!

Pirates: Captain Hody!?

Hody: Shirahoshi must be kill as soon as possible

You fooled me, Jinbe.... At the point you were caught so easily, I should have known...!!

Page 10

Hody: You're friends with humans, aren't you!? You're the type that I hate the most!!

Fisher Tiger who grew up together with you.. and your little brother Arlong were taken down by humans!!

Yet instead of avenging them, you side with humans!! A coward even worse than Neptune!

(note: here he says brother-like, not literally brother)

When I become the king of this island, I'll change everything!!

The Reverie held this year is the perfect opportunity!!

I'll shed the blood of all the kings of the world, and start the legend of the terrifying Undersea Kingdom!!

Page 11

Hody: I swear I'll bring down all the humans in the world into the ocean, and enslave them!

Soon there will be no one who stands up to the fishman race!! The world of the pirates are the same!!

You see these pirates who were once proud of their skills? This is your future, Straw Hats!!

I am the one fit to be the true Pirate King!!

Luffy: Pirate King, you say....?

Hody: Jahahahaha!! What could ten pirates possibly do!? You'll be blown away by a mere wind!!

I have 100,000 on my side!! Go get them, New Fishman Pirates!!!

Pages 12-13

NFP: UOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Chopper: Gyaaa!! I hear screams!!

Nami: This is too packed, you guys get out of here!

Usopp: You don't care about the new weapons do you!? YOU get out

Nami: I'm in here, because I'm terrified to be out there!

Franky: Hey guys, it's not time to launch. Draw them closer!

Sanji: We have 10 on this side, so about 10,000 per person, huh...

Zoro: Sheer number isn't everything, it's not like we're facing the elites of Marines

.....hm?

Sanji: Hey, Luffy!?

Luffy CoC blasts the NFP

Pages 14-15

NFP: What the hell!!?

Hody (in his OH SHIT face) !!!!

NFP: He didn't do anything, but massive number just went down!?

Hey you guys, get up!!

What the.... half of them went down in blink of an eye!?

50,000 down!? What did he just do!?

Shirahoshi: Amazing... Luffy-sama (soudn of heart pounding)

Luffy: You're Hody, was it? You, I have to take down myself

I don't care where and what kind of king you become....

Page 16

Luffy: But there's only one king of the Pirates!!

Jinbe: Heh heh...

Luffy goes Gear 3

NFP: Here he comes!! What is up with that arm!?

Page 17

Luffy: bring as many thousands as you want!!!

NFP: Gyaaaa!!

Jinbe: Ok, let's go

Zoro: Will they give up first, or destroyed first...

Sanji: I won't let them destroy this mermaid heaven

Robin: There are important history of the world sleeping in this world...

Brook: It's a hot day isnt' it!? Perfect day for a live concert!

Franky: Alright, Sunny "Solder Dog", my new weapon!!

Nami: This is getting exciting!

Chopper: I'm gonna pilot this!?

Franky: Go show what you got!

End.

For example... say there's meat! A pirate would feast on the meat, but a hero would share his meat with others!

il m'a achevé là  :D

sinon bon chapitre où la bataille commence officiellement, je pense que Luffy rétrécira pas après les gear 3 d'ailleurs pour quoi aussi tot?

j'attend la Vus avec impatience  ;D

j'ai de plus en plus l'impression de Oda veut que Hody soit ridiculisé....

Bon chapitre en effet!! dommage qu'on doit attendre encore 2 semaines à cause du jump

Mais ça confirme une chose au moins luffy est un pirate et n'est pas un héro et n'a jamais voulu en être un.

On remarque aussi que le trio des faibles est toujours actif,avec un franky qui ressemble à donflamingo.

Au passage on a de maillot de bains en couverture et brook dans les sous vetéments de shirahoshi(son endroit préféré)

S'il vous plait qu'on nous parle pas de nouveau nakama  sur ce topic parce que les gens en ont marre de ça

La page 2 m'a fait bien rire ;D

Merci pour les spoils, le chapitre à l'air très bon vu comme ça, j'ai hâte de la lire.

J'ai l'impression que le 1 vs 1 attendra (ou même qu'il n'y en aura pas) et que chaque mugis affrontera des milliers de personnes (ce qui est pratique pour montrer les power ups) avant de passer aux gros morceaux bourrés de pilules. En tout cas tout ça promet un gros bordel sur la place ^^

Et encore pas de chapitre la semaine prochaine, toute cette attente va finir par me tuer :D

le gear 3 est bien pour nettoyer le chemin vers hody. Il va souffrir ce pauvre hody.

Encore une fois c'est sanji qui va ouvrir les portes pour les autres. C'est lui et papaga qui ont libérés les nakamas du palais.

Merci pour la suite des images

luffy m'a tué avec son discours sur être un héros implique de partager sa viande !

chapitre sympa , j'aimerais bien que ça se transforme en concours pour savoir qui battrai le plus de HP parmis les 50 000 restant, un peu comme dans samurai deeper kyo quand les 4 sacré du ciel sont réunis <3 !!!!!

par contre je bug sur la couverture couleur je trouve pas zoro !

anji: It's the Color of Conqueror... I knew it, he had the potential

!!!!! Je veux voir du haki pour ces 2 là! les seuls qui n'ont pas vraiment etait étonné.

Sinon , luffy m'a tué avec son truc de hero .paaa trop droole  . un moment dans la derniere page j'avais  crue voir Danflamigo mais dommage c'etait juste Fraky!

Haki pour Zoro et Sanji ?  9_9

(hum, y'a pas que le topic des mugis qui risque de bouger ^^)

Entre ce chapitre de OP de ouf, et le chapitre de Naruto qui a l'air d'être énorme aussi, la pause de deux semaine va faire très très mal  :-X .

EN tout cas on a là probablement l'un des meilleurs, si ce n'est le meilleur, chapitre de l'arc.

chapitre sympa , j'aimerais bien que ça se transforme en concours pour savoir qui battrai le plus de HP parmis les 50 000 restant, un peu comme dans samurai deeper kyo quand les 4 sacré du ciel sont réunis <3 !!!!!

+1

Il y a une chose à retenir je pense, et c'est le faite que Sanji et Zoro connaissent le haki des rois, il est donc possible que ces deux là maitrisent une ou plusieurs couleurs ! :)

Sinon le chapitre s'annonce énorme, mais dommage, comme tout le monde le dit, qu'il faille attendre encore deux semaines pour voir les Mugis à l'action ! :D

J'ai une question, j'ai lu plus haut qu'il y aurait un double numéro du jump cette semaine, ça veut dire qu'il y aura un double chap cette semaine?  ???

Oh la la ça va être long 2 semaines d'attente !

Sinon bon chapitre, on part dans l'action, il y a des trucs très intéressants, comme Zorro qui dit qu'ils auraient échanger en tant que capitaine si Luffy avait pas fait un truc comme le Haki des Rois  ;D

Bref, on rentre vraiment dans l'action là et ça va envoyer du lourd....y a 100 000 mecs qui vont arriver et plus que 50 000 ensuite et y a pas un des Mugis qui n'a pas l'air confiant, même Usopp, Nami et Chopper sont tous contents !

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...