Aller au contenu

Fairy Tail, questions générales

I-U

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

quelques mots de Mashima à la fin du tome 53 sorti au Japon :

- Mashima avait prévu depuis bien longtemps la relation entre Mavis et Zeref.

- Mashima trouvait que ne montrer que les silhouette de Mavis et Zeref lors du baiser rendait bien mieux la scène.

- Mavis est une adulte à ce moment-là (on le savait, mais il est toujours utile de le rapeller xD )

- Precht a commencé à entendre parler du côté sombre de la magie alors qu'il continuait ses recherches qui mèneraient à la création de Fairy Heart. Il utilisa ces connaissances pour créer Grimoire Heart.

Source : thefairystales

• 2 weeks later...

Merci.

Très intéressant, on aura donc des dragons dans le film, c'est cool.

Par contre, est ce que les dragons qu'on voit sur l'image sont un seul et même dragon mais sous différents modes ?

D'ailleurs, les mecs qu'on voit à droite sont surement les ennemis.

Merci @Roseliane  :)

Les images annoncent du bon ! Vivement le synopsis !

Je me demande si la blonde avec la clef est Lucy ou bien une nouvelle constellationniste mais du côté adversaire comme l'était Angel à l'époque...

Autre image trouvé ce matin mais j'ignore si elle avait déjà été postée - ne m'en voulez pas je suis de moins en moins l'actu à cause du taff  :-[-

Lucy, ce regard  8)

822769imagefilm.jpg

C'est bien pour une expo' ^^

Mashima a fait un manga sur Monster Hunter, les personnages qu'on voit sont d'ailleurs les personnages principaux.

Un manga pas bien ouf d'ailleurs, si vous voulez lire un manga sur l'excellent jeu qu'est Monster Hunter préférez Monster Hunter Flash.

• 3 weeks later...

Le dernier Itw de Mashima

Source : Ici

Creator Interview: Hiro Mashima on Fairy Tail

Published: February 16, 2016

Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-10.44.19-AM-450x253.png

Interview by Misaki C. Kido

For Hiro Mashima, making manga is his true calling. Just from reading his bestselling epic about the world of wizards, Fairy Tail, you can sense how devoted he is to his work. Meeting him in person, you encounter more to his personality that explains how he can make such a manga. He’s a forever-humble student of life as well as a big-hearted teacher, fascinated by the making of manga more than anybody. This perfect balance is the ultimate drive that keeps him working on a long-running—and sometimes even multiple—manga series.

This interview is for old and new fans of Fairy Tail, who wants to know a little more about the personal side of Mashima-sensei!

About Hiro Mashima

Born in 1977 and debuted as a manga-ka (manga artist) in 1998. His first long-running series, Rave Master, ran in Weekly Shonen Magazine from 1999 to 2005. He serialized his current series, Fairy Tail, in the same magazine since 2006. When Fairy Tail was adapted as an anime series in 2009, it became a global hit. Other renowned works includes Monster Hunter Orage, Monster Soul, and Mashima-en.

List of Awards

2009 Fairy Tail: Kodansha Manga Award/Shonen Genre (Japan)

2009 Fairy Tail: Japan Expo Best Manga Award/Shonen Genre (France)

2011 Fairy Tail: ANIMELAND Best Anime Award (France)

2011 Fairy Tail: ANIMELAND Best Dubbed Anime Award (France)

2011 Fairy Tail: Frankfurt Book Fair/International Comics Award (Germany)

2012 Fairy Tail: Salon del Manga Best Series Award (Spain)

2012 Fairy Tail: Salon del Manga Best Creator Award (Spain)

2012 Fairy Tail: Salon del Manga Best Guest of Honor Award (Spain)

“I love and am fascinated by the whole process of making manga.” —Hiro Mashima

Kodansha Comics (KC): What was it like when you were a kid?

Hiro Mashima (HM): When I was little, I was an indoor kid. I always loved doing something at home. Of course I liked to play outside with friends too, but I enjoyed drawing or playing video games, doing something that takes imagination at home.

KC: When did you pick up drawing?

HM: I’ve been drawing as long as I can remember. I have an early memory of my grandfather showing me a manga magazine that he picked up somewhere. I thought the drawings in it was so cool, so I tried to copy it. That’s probably when I realized that I love to draw. And I still love to draw!

KC: Story or art; which one comes more naturally to you?

HM: That’s a tough one. They are both really fun. When I make a story, I’m rolling out my imagination to figure out what’s going to happen, and that’s really fun. When I draw, I go through a lot of trial and error to get something to look cool or cute. That’s also fun. I love and am fascinated by the whole process of making manga.

KC: Do you think about anything particular when you draw?

HM: I’m actually not very good at drawing female characters. I want to draw them so cute I feel a lot of pressure drawing them. In contrast, guy characters are easy. I can just draw them quickly.

KC: How did you come up with the world of Fairy Tail?

HM: It actually goes back to the series I worked on before, Rave Master. In one episode, there was a scene where a group of guys are hanging out at a bar. That was fun to draw. So I wanted to draw a manga with the feel of guys hanging out at a bar. I thought it’d be interesting to enter a world where characters have established relationships, like friendship. Usually a shonen manga starts with just a main character, who then slowly accumulates his or her allies as the story progresses. But in the world of Fairy Tail, everybody pretty much knows each other at the beginning. That was sort of what I was going for.

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 12.29.11 PM.png

KC: Is it difficult to work with a story that’s set in a fantasy world with things like magic?

HM: It’s not hard, because in a world with magic, you can pretty much do anything! It’s actually harder for me to work on a story that’s set in real life, because there are a lot of restrictions. For example, in a real-life setting, in order to walk into a room, you have to open the door. But in a fantasy setting, you can enter the room however you want. Literally anything goes.

KC: How would you describe the main characters of Fairy Tail?

HM: They are real trouble. [laughs] At first I was trying to make the characters people I want to be friends with. But from anyone else’s eyes, they’re serious troublemakers. They won’t listen to anyone. Still, I want them to be people to look up to to for kids who read the manga.

KC: Do you feel like there’s some resemblance of yourself to the characters?

HM: I do. I think every character that I come up with is somehow a reflection of myself. Sometimes I’m fiery like Natsu, sometimes I’m serious like Lucy, take off my clothes like Gray … or not. [laughs]

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 12.25.41 PM.png

KC: How do you keep your motivation for work?

HM: I try to have fun every now and then. I takes a lot of breaks and do something else for a change. Also, I’m sure every creator feels this way, but the readers’ voices that I receive from fan letters are very encouraging to me. It makes me want to keep making manga that people can enjoy.

BXOIJ3lQy08r93Y5la5iE9vKq_FL-JaOPgYt31qENViM206Fb1tR9f09hlte3OlM1Mj-9zWSbzxkwmxD9P0McUeSyq6oY8Zl0NgVzgt8r_OMwrqIE71qkrG3HBdMm6xCZFkoiv5I

KC: Do you have a certain audience in mind when you make manga?

HM: I try to make manga that’s fun for teenagers, but I also want it to be interesting enough for adults too.

KC: I’ve heard that Miki Yoshikawa (creator of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches) was your assistant back in the day. What was it like to work with her?

HM: Miki Yoshikawa always had a great imagination. For example, whenever I ask an assistant to draw a background in a panel, I’ll usually give some specific direction of what I’m thinking. But every time she drew something for me, it’d always surpass my expectation. She’d add tiny little details in the scene—even something simple like a duck in the background—that I didn’t ask for. She did this constantly. She was still pretty young back then, so she knew her art still needed some work. But I don’t really remember teaching her anything, because she already had what it takes. I think we spent most of the time doing fun stuff, like playing video games together. Although, I always hoped that she’d start her own manga series someday.

KC: How many assistants do you work with now?

HM: Recently we’ve lost one person, so there are three assistants now. It’s tough not having a full team.

KC: Do you like to use digital or analog tools for drawing?

HM: Most of my manga is drawn by hand. But sometimes I do try to play around with illustration programs like Photoshop and ComicStudio. Even then, I try to make it look like it was drawn and colored by hand. I try to avoid using any effects that are only possible by digital tools. My favorite tool is still Copic pens though. But it’s a very hard medium to work with, and there are people who are better at it than me. I know the limits of my own ability, so I try to make the best of it.

KC: Have you been playing any video games recently?

HM: Yes I have. I’ve been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. I don’t know why they have to release it when I’m so busy! [laughs]

Vmkl095b8yPwnFPzwYDjmW9jK2dcpultB0JfEuJbK7cWBTPD72jz-PHmUD3G89cnUccOXzDVmowlmTk1toFo16wFDNPucke7ka6rarw5Rc78rBvu0uJ-sO9H8D4cyyjzD21a9IaG

KC: What’s your zodiac sign?

HM: I’m a Taurus! Actually, there’s a character names Taurus in Fairy Tail. So I wanted to make sure he’s super-powerful.

KC: If a new person wants to get into reading Fairy Tail now, how would you recommend they dive into the series?

HM: I think the best way to get into Fairy Tail is to find your own favorite character. I try to make every character to be unique, so they may appeal to different kinds of people.

KC: Do you have any comments for fans?

HM: I feel so happy people outside of Japan read and know about Fairy Tail. When I’m on Twitter, I get comments from fans all around the world. That’s really encouraging. I don’t understand other languages too well, but sometimes I try to read and write in English. Or sometimes I try to post some art, because language doesn’t matter. It’s one of the ways to give back to the fans. I hope you guys will continue to enjoy and support Fairy Tail!

KC: Thank you!

Merci pour cette interview, c'est très sympa à lire ^^

KC: How do you keep your motivation for work?

HM: I try to have fun every now and then. I takes a lot of breaks and do something else for a change. Also, I’m sure every creator feels this way, but the readers’ voices that I receive from fan letters are very encouraging to me. It makes me want to keep making manga that people can enjoy.

J'ai souris quand j'ai lu ça ^^

Mashima ce geek en puissance 8)

• 1 month later...

Bonsoir,

d'autres images :

tumblr_o48v0sPPqO1ugz344o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o48v0sPPqO1ugz344o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o48v0sPPqO1ugz344o4_1280.jpg

"Afin de retrouver les parents des jumeaux qui viennent d'apparaître, c'est aujourd'hui une battle royale pour Fairy Tail!"

Une théorie de fans sur le net veut que les quatre personnages viennent du futur : les jumeaux seraient les enfants de Levy et Gajil, et les deux grands seraient respectivement Roméo et Asuka. Et en ce qui concerne Romeo et Asuka, c'est vrai qu'ils ont exactement les mêmes yeux...

C'est trop mignon lucy en mode maman .

Faut qu'il adapte les romans dans l'anime pour eux sa leur fera gagné du temps vis a vis du mangas .

Par contre romeo X asuka pourquoi pas malgré la différence d'age , mais la petites c'est bien la tête a levy , le roman qui nous spoil la fin du manga  ;D .

Et du coup le roman qui se passe avec les samouraïs plus de nouvelle ?

Une nouvelle interview est sortie :

irmfUEa.jpg

xN7Za4K.jpg

Et un bonus  ;D

CdznZZUW0AAZzht.jpg:large

Bon dommage pour les oreille de mickey , mais c'est sympa  ;D .

Et en ce qui concerne Romeo et Asuka, c'est vrai qu'ils ont exactement les mêmes yeux...

La jeune femme semble porter des vêtements de cow-boy comme Bisca Connell.

Dans l'attente de nouvelles informations, mon intérêt s'accroit de plus en plus pour le roman (et pour un éventuel épisode). J'achèterai peut-être le roman en version française.

De nouvelles images (dont certaines ont déjà été vues plus haut) du roman. Elles sont a priori complètes.

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro6_1280.jpg

Tiens, tiens, notre bon vieux copain Zirconis (à moins que ce ne soit un autre squelette-dragon).

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4mgvpTgdR1v7fkqro8_1280.jpg

Apparemment, ce sont bien Romeo, Asuka et les jumeaux de Gajeel x Levy. La fille s'appelle Shutora. Je ne connais pas encore le nom du garçon.

Une japonaise a dévoilé ses spoilers sous forme de dessins. Vous pouvez les découvrir sur Pixiv (chapitres 2 et 3 pour le moment) :

- Chapitre 2 : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=55925565

Apparemment, Levy semble avoir deviné qui sont les gamins.

- Chapitre 3 : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56011695

Le roman me plait de plus en plus. Si Pika décide de le traduire (ce que je ne doute pas), je l'achèterai avec plaisir.

Au fait, je me pose une question : est-ce que vous connaissez l'âge d'Asuka Connell ? Je parle bien entendu du manga. Je ne me rappelle pas avoir vu son âge quelque part.

Je vous remercie d'avance pour vos réponses.

Ils (Alzack&Bisca) sont sensé s'être marié un an après la disparition de FT.

Je sais plus s'il est dit qu'ils l'ont eu dans la foulé. De toute façon il faut 9 mois pour le bébé donc y'a moyen qu'elle ait 5 ans. Mais elle pourrait en avoir 4 ou 6.

Je sais pas si elle a un âge officiel par contre.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiro Mashima a récemment publié trois tweets successifs. En voici une traduction (j'ignore si elle est la bonne) :

No, no, no, it was talk regarding the events happening in the manga back when I was drawing it. I meant “In that part of the story/chapter….“. I don’t know what’s going to happen from now on. I’ve even said that (Fairy Tail) would end in 10 volumes in the past but it’s gone on for 55 volumes…

I see requests regarding pairings almost daily. Even authors who don’t use SNS (social networking service) might see it through their FL (fan letters). But authors can’t meet all the demands of the fans. Because we draw with our own convictions. I’m very happy that fans get excited over the pairings, but there isn’t any author who wants to see fans quarreling.

Changing the topic a little, it doesn’t matter if people send rude comments about the characters to me, but I think it’s absurd to attack the anime staff and those who like the character. You’ll unintentionally end up damaging the character of your favourite character too; isn’t it sad? Pairings are fun because you can go wild with your imagination. Let’s get along, everyone!

Aujourd'hui, il a posté une image, toujours sur Twitter :

Ci5YcH0UoAEQ0TH.jpg

Apparemment, cette histoire est inspirée de plusieurs de ses dessins déjà postées sur Twitter où l'on voit Natsu apporter Lucy à manger à son père adoptif durant la Préhistoire, si j'ai bien compris.

Bonsoir,

en gros Mashima demande aux fans de se calmer un peu à propos des couples xD.

Cela fait probablement suite au bonus du DVD du Fairy Tail collection. Ce bonus est une interview des doubleurs lors de l'arc Tartaros réalisée en septembre 2015 je crois. On y retrouve Aya Hirano, la doubleuse de Lucy.

tumblr_inline_o7eftcijyN1rb4de9_500.png

Apparemment il y aurait eu une discussion sur les couples potentiels (Gajevy et Jerza entre autres), puis Aya Hirano raconte qu'elle a demandé à Mashima s'il y aurait une scène de baiser entre Natsu et Lucy, auquel Mahima a répondu "Je ne dessinerais définitivement pas ça" mais qu'il dessinerait un peu de romance entre Gray et Juvia.

tumblr_inline_o7eicoNzky1rb4de9_500.png

Cela a dû entraîner quelques chamailleries entre fans sur le compte de Mashima, et il a envoyé un tweet :

Traduction très approximative :

"je reçois des demandes de formation de couples presque tous les jours. Même des auteurs n'utilisant pas le réseau internet peuvent en lire sur le courrier des fans. Mais les auteurs ne peuvent répondre aux désirs de tous les fans. Car nous dessinons avec notre propre vision des choses. Cela me rend heureux de voir les fans aussi excités à propos des couples potentiels, mais nous les auteurs ne voulons pas voir les fans se quereller pour ça.

PS : si vous détestez les personnages, vous pouvez vous énerver contre moi, mais je trouve absurde de s'en prendre au staff de l'anime et à ceux qui aiment tel personnage. Intentionnellement, s'en prendre à son personnage préféré est triste, n'est-ce pas? Faire des couples est amusant car vous laissez parler votre imagination. Alors allez-y!"

9_9

Source : http://thefairystales.tumblr.com/ et http://rieriebee.tumblr.com/post/144578932920/monthly-ft-vol-8-interview