Aller au contenu

Black Clover [Yûki TABATA]

goon

Messages recommandés

Lucifero qui se fait donc écraser en 30sec par des mecs incapables de lever le petit doigt sur lui depuis le départ, mais bien sûr.

Tout ce délire de sacrifice, de rituel, de quasi apocalypse, pour se retrouver face à un mec parfaitement tuable en 1v1 😂

Paie ta menace 😂

• Like 1
  • Joy 1
  • Pouce en haut 1

Les spoils de cette semaine sont tombés.:

Révélation
Black clover is entering it's final act/saga (which will probably last 150-200 chapter) the manga will go on a hiatus for 3 months and will start publishing new chapters (covering the 3rd and final act of the series) every week in same magazine whenever it comes back
  1. Chapter starts with Ciel Grinberyall making an apperance

2. Ciel and Yuno reunites and the spade simps try to convince Yuno to take over the perfectly leveled land formerly called the spade nation

3. Asta is happy about Yuno and it turns out he has found the truth about licita and is really glad to know that she loved him.

4. Asta and Yuno have a convo and make their vow again confirming that Yuno won't be staying in the spade

5. The clock theory turns out to be true! It seems the spade clock tower wasn't ticking this whole time and has just started again. The narration shifts back to clover kingdom with Damanatio looking worried

6. Damanatio doesn't seem to be pleased with this victory. The narration shifts to Juli boi's office, it seems Marx has already informed Julius about everything that happened in spade but Julius thinks to himself "something doesn't adds up"

7. Julius also can't explain the feeling he had when Luci was about to manifest, he too seems to be worried about something but is interrupted by Damanatio

8. Damanatio says he wants to talks to Julius. He presents to Julius the research he has done on devils ever since Asta's trial started. He says in some 20 years old documents he has found evidence that the supreme devil Megicula wasn't originally part of the qliphoth tree, she was replacement of a devil. He continues to say that the underworld is ruled by 3 devils Lucifer of gravity magic (also called satan), Beelzebub of spatial magic and...

9. ...The time devil is named "Astaroth" it turns out that Astaroth vanished from the underworld 20 years ago and Megicula was just his replacement Damanatio wants to know why is there only a single human in this world who can use time magic ? We hear his inner thoughts and he is praying that he's wrong and Julius isn't the devil host for astaroth(personal theory - As rotten at the underworld might be it's still the best place for the strongest since they can rule over everyone and get everything they desire, also I think Lucifero don't give a shit about humans he only wanted to come to the mortal world to settle his score with Astaroth)

10. Juli boi says "it's me". Damanatio (In his thoughts) begs that "please tell me it's a lie". Juli boi proceeds to say "Damanatio my current body is-"

11. Julius says "is that what you wanted to hear?" and transforms into adult and before Damanatio could react, Julius offs him. Also Julius' coverless grimoire folds into a normal grimoire and we see his grimoire emblem for the 1st time

12. Julius grimoire has a 2 black spade sorta emblem. Adramelech appears and says "everything turned out exactly how you said it would" (PS - Damanatio is lying dead on ground mentioning this for ya'll death boned fans)

13. Julius aka Lucius Zogaratis and Adramelech planned the whole thing, chapter ends with Lucius saying "ah.. my body is full of time" (personal theory juli boi and lucius are similar to patry and william, and juli boi is actually good)

Tabata nous a fait une Kubo / Aizen ! et J'adore !

• Thanks 1
  • Pouce en haut 1

il y a 12 minutes, Mushy a dit :

Les spoils de cette semaine sont tombés.:

Révéler le contenu masqué
Black clover is entering it's final act/saga (which will probably last 150-200 chapter) the manga will go on a hiatus for 3 months and will start publishing new chapters (covering the 3rd and final act of the series) every week in same magazine whenever it comes back
  1. Chapter starts with Ciel Grinberyall making an apperance

2. Ciel and Yuno reunites and the spade simps try to convince Yuno to take over the perfectly leveled land formerly called the spade nation

3. Asta is happy about Yuno and it turns out he has found the truth about licita and is really glad to know that she loved him.

4. Asta and Yuno have a convo and make their vow again confirming that Yuno won't be staying in the spade

5. The clock theory turns out to be true! It seems the spade clock tower wasn't ticking this whole time and has just started again. The narration shifts back to clover kingdom with Damanatio looking worried

6. Damanatio doesn't seem to be pleased with this victory. The narration shifts to Juli boi's office, it seems Marx has already informed Julius about everything that happened in spade but Julius thinks to himself "something doesn't adds up"

7. Julius also can't explain the feeling he had when Luci was about to manifest, he too seems to be worried about something but is interrupted by Damanatio

8. Damanatio says he wants to talks to Julius. He presents to Julius the research he has done on devils ever since Asta's trial started. He says in some 20 years old documents he has found evidence that the supreme devil Megicula wasn't originally part of the qliphoth tree, she was replacement of a devil. He continues to say that the underworld is ruled by 3 devils Lucifer of gravity magic (also called satan), Beelzebub of spatial magic and...

9. ...The time devil is named "Astaroth" it turns out that Astaroth vanished from the underworld 20 years ago and Megicula was just his replacement Damanatio wants to know why is there only a single human in this world who can use time magic ? We hear his inner thoughts and he is praying that he's wrong and Julius isn't the devil host for astaroth(personal theory - As rotten at the underworld might be it's still the best place for the strongest since they can rule over everyone and get everything they desire, also I think Lucifero don't give a shit about humans he only wanted to come to the mortal world to settle his score with Astaroth)

10. Juli boi says "it's me". Damanatio (In his thoughts) begs that "please tell me it's a lie". Juli boi proceeds to say "Damanatio my current body is-"

11. Julius says "is that what you wanted to hear?" and transforms into adult and before Damanatio could react, Julius offs him. Also Julius' coverless grimoire folds into a normal grimoire and we see his grimoire emblem for the 1st time

12. Julius grimoire has a 2 black spade sorta emblem. Adramelech appears and says "everything turned out exactly how you said it would" (PS - Damanatio is lying dead on ground mentioning this for ya'll death boned fans)

13. Julius aka Lucius Zogaratis and Adramelech planned the whole thing, chapter ends with Lucius saying "ah.. my body is full of time" (personal theory juli boi and lucius are similar to patry and william, and juli boi is actually good)

Tabata nous a fait une Kubo / Aizen ! et J'adore !

C'est quoi ce délire 🤯 le roi mage est un démon ?  Manipulateur ? Ou son grimoire contiendrait une version maléfique de lui même.

La sa deviens très intéressant ^^

Hâte de lire la suite.

• Pouce en haut 2

Il y a 12 heures, Azope a dit :

il a déjà 10 video sur yy anglais parle de bc annulé ou genre l'auteur es a l'article de la mort allors que c'est probablement juste la pausse habituel des manga du jump après la fin des gros arc

je plussoie (naruto, bleach et OP l'ont fait aussi)

• Pouce en Bas 1

en vrai pour julius ca fessait un moment qu'il a avais une serie de petit detaitlle qui me fessait me possé des question :

1) le fait qu'il peut se transformé en autre perso ( baman vielle dame) donc 2e pouvoir
2)il es presenté comme hyper clean mais fait des truque limite :
a) tuez les gens qui on enlevé asta direct car il pouvais pas tous les capturez
b) quand il es sous sa forme grand mère il plume des gens avec son pouvoir ( en l'occurence dark lord seke en persone )
3)Le fait que malgrès son grand ideal il fait quasiment rien pour ammelioré les chose et part cherché des magie a la place
4) le fait que bien qu'il soit hyper puisant et tout quand on aurais vraiment bessoin de lui il es pas là genre quand la silva acier se fait maudire par megicula , quand la capital se fait attaqué
5) il a pleind de probleme dans le royaume mais il les remarque pas sauf quand vraiment c'est trop voyant genre d'ou qu'il a rien fait pour le captainte corrompu qui était vissiblement très connus

3 mois de pause, il était temps mais c'est quoi ça ce délire. Je pense que l'auteur lui-même possède la magie du temps😅😅😅. En tout cas, je m'arme de patience et je reste zen non il est mort. 

À vrai dire, la révélation m'a cloué et jusqu'aujourd'hui je n'arrive pas toujours à digère la nouvelle. Je vais mettre mon analyse plus tard et mes suppositions plus tard. 

Je vois déjà la déception de Yami, vengeance, asta et yuno.

Yare yare comme le dit jotaro j'espère que la suite ne sera pas trop centrer sur clover. Pourquoi pas un voyage vers les enfers de nos mages? 

Au revoir Damnatio. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Spoilers chap 332 - Déclaration Finale

Révélation
  • Couverture double page 😍

• FYpO1toVsAIvRfB?format=jpg&name=large

• Chapter starts with Underworld, 7th gate. Lucifero mumbles about having the strongest magic. Lucius appears "indeed, but in this world us humans have the most superior magic". [Takes heart].

• FYpVeg4UYAA2oHr?format=jpg&name=large

• Time skip - 1 year and 3 months

• Scene cuts to post time-skip and a special ceremony, where Asta is promoted to senior magic knight. We're told Yuno is already grand magic knight (but he's away on a mission rn)

• FYpQWVpUcAAp7QC?format=jpg&name=large

• All magic knights are also present there

• FYpRlNyUYAExsHu?format=jpg&name=large

• A panel of Noelle and Mimosa blushing

• FYpSBrcVsAAnqlt?format=jpg&name=large

• Yami doesn't understand why Charlotte is acting weird near him (for the past 1 year). Finral tells him Charlotte confessed while Yami was on the verge of death. Yami sits on the toilet and ponders if Charlotte is in love with him.

• FYpSVuPUsAATTFh?format=jpg&name=large

• Damnatio disappeared (so devil trials stagnate)

• ppl chitchat why the WK is missing (from the ceremony I suppose), someone says he has a hobby of disguising and dipping

• Asta gossips that the next WK is Fuego, Nozel or Mereo, but Nozel says all of that is on hold

• Fuego chats with Asta. He says there are still distrustful ppl towards the devil's power but Asta's "merit" should be recognized. Asta is very happy that Fuego recognizes him.

• Fuego says he realized he just isn't strong enough for this yet

• Asta decides to confess to Sister Lilly (for real). He proposes but she turns him down: "you're family... like a sweet little brother to me"

• FYpTauJVQAESksW?format=jpg&name=large

• Asta at last acknowledges the rejection. "Understood! However I couldn't give up!! But I get that I can't change people's thoughts, that's why please witness my unchanging oath...!! I will be Wizard King!!!"

• Sister Lily says "You definitely will....!"

• Lucius appears on the scene of Asta's convo with Sister Lily. "Congratulations... You've reached the endpoint."

• FYpWiZLUUAAEdFe?format=jpg&name=large

• Editor's note: "The Wizard King appears...?!"

Source: Reddit

Modifié par Shiki Fuujin
  • Thanks 6

Chapitre lu!

Petite ellipse et chapitre qui nous met dans le moud. Donc personne c'est rendu compte que Julius est Luciferio malgré le changement de couleur de sa chevelure et sa nouvelle marque ? C'est étrange non?

Et je ne me rappel plus, on connait le but de Luciferio ?

On attend la suite, et le grand final :)

Bonjour, je viens donner mon avis après tout ce temps passé à broyer du noir.

Le pourquoi et le comment de Julius à Lucius. 

A vrai dire, je trouvais que l'empereur-mage n'était pas trop mise en avant et il y avait certains zone d'ombre à  savoir, sa transformation en mamie puis son grimoire qui n'avait pas de couverture. Après révélation de lucius, je me suis souvenu de deux personnages à savoir Madara et Eobard thawne. Pourquoi Madara? Parce que ce dernier avait utilisé Obito pour qu'il sert de pion. Le personnage d'Allen jusqu'à sa mort a été un moyen pour forcer la main à zenon afin qu'il devient un utilisateur de démon.

Révélation

759143712_Screenshot_20220523-113844_ESFileExplorer.jpg.c3dc7f1437d09c5c0282b5affff5e785.jpg

1476397994_Screenshot_20220523-113927_ESFileExplorer.jpg.2580bc15c8c93994bb9be142cc5e83c5.jpg

324013990_Screenshot_20220523-114204_ESFileExplorer.jpg.2d79b0f0068b8e42baa250a27164ae8c.jpg

818911281_Screenshot_20220523-114229_ESFileExplorer.jpg.30a14bb45b38b59405fe0031211fb422.jpg

374061638_Screenshot_20220523-114257_ESFileExplorer.jpg.34f2fb3f55336ce6985179b65202a30b.jpg

1261251573_Screenshot_20220523-114317_ESFileExplorer.thumb.jpg.4b75178b90b54ea5f29c3def3cbe0801.jpg

511165502_Screenshot_20220523-114406_ESFileExplorer.thumb.jpg.5c7bad686aac80c482d1edf63b6cf64a.jpg

1431490194_Screenshot_20220523-114422_ESFileExplorer.thumb.jpg.1b86932c3dd38e8f7650fe60150ae5e1.jpg

52851912_Screenshot_20220523-114435_ESFileExplorer.thumb.jpg.7c56b1a5850a0b01f0c063606b5c37a1.jpg

641214691_Screenshot_20220523-114554_ESFileExplorer.thumb.jpg.58064d3fb8f5da4c5ba33b8e4bf358f6.jpg

En gros Zenon avait pour idéal son rêve qui le lié à son ami un peu comme Obito et sa team mais que ne fut pas la surprise 

Pourquoi Eobard thawne, parce qu'il faut se méfier des bonnes utilisant des chaises roulantes (pour ceux ayant regardé flash saison 1).

Révélation

1680268634_Screenshot_20220523-122042_ESFileExplorer.jpg.d2ef0b9cc38a1e5a32f98b9eec667120.jpg

561921231_Screenshot_20220523-122058_ESFileExplorer.jpg.e97d37727195d1e3ff379b402e694223.jpg

385568273_images(12).jpeg.a2d1e14bd0006c183eb86c9b68a99a60.jpeg

Il s'est servi de toute la team flash avant que cisco ne découvre son identité. Dans notre cas, Damnatio a fait le rapprochement et malheureusement, il fut mus hors-service. Un peu comme thawne qui transperce Cisco avant que Barry ne remonte le temps inconsciemment. Par contre, ce dernier a sacrifié sa fratrie bien que cela laisse de possibilité qu'il revienne à la vie. 

Quand est comment est-il devenu Julius? Nous savons que le zogratis était trois puis, on nous montre celui sur la chaise roulante. Aussi, quand le petit julius a eu un mauvais pressentiment, ce n'est qu'après la défaite de la triade sombre.

Révélation

774770939_Screenshot_20220523-210518_ESFileExplorer.jpg.3cfbe661755bdc28f419020caac405e7.jpg

1874794696_Screenshot_20220523-210553_ESFileExplorer.thumb.jpg.fae8b94c23295f0849ac55be79d68874.jpg

Aussi, la manifestation de Megicula sans passée par Qlipoth reposé sur la mort des 3 mages puissantes. 

Révélation

771386511_Screenshot_20220520-213653_ESFileExplorer.thumb.jpg.88af8817b4823d58e4f405ce000442f3.jpg

Est-ce que la mort de ses frangins était le moyen pour lucius de réapparaitre? 

La question est de savoir qui est Julius. Est-ce une personne à part entière qui partage le même corps que Lucius ou juste une transformation?  Car le pouvoir des zogratis se résume au corps humain (Chair, sang, Os et peut-être métamorphose ou transformation pour Lucius).Le but est de recréer l'humain. Pourquoi? 

Reste à savoir pourquoi son grimoire possède deux trèfles inversé. Est-ce l'équivalent du trèfle à quatre feuilles ou du trèfles à cinq feuilles? Aussi, pourquoi Lucifero maudit-il le grimoire? Est-ce parce que les demons n'ont pas ou bien parce qu'on peut les enfermer dedans? 

Où est passé Astaroth? Pourquoi Asta et liebe n'ont pas de magie et pourquoi la mère de Asta a pu enfanté asta malgré l'anomalie qu'elle avait?

J'espère que Asta n'est pas l'expérience de Lucius avec le corps d'Allen. Il y a tant des questions qui trouveront peut-être des réponses d'ici-là. 

Je m'arrête là pour aujourd'hui. 

• Like 1

Black clover spoil

title "The Saviour and the Flaw of the world"

Starts with a short flashback to Lucius where he's seen looking at his siblings in Spade, then he's seen in some temple-like thing looking at a broken stone tablets 

"I've thought a lot... about what we are and what we're meant to accomplish"

"The most talented devil-host in the history of our family. Born with 2 souls in 1 body."

"Follow the highest ranking devil Astaroth of time magic and find the answer" 

[This is the text floating around the panel, most likely it's from the stone tablets]

Lucius-Julius inner-convo:

"I've seen it, Julius. The future. The true peace of this world"
"Lucius, this is.."
"Aah, I've seen you trying to stop me too.. You, the closest to me, didn't understand"
"What are you doing, Lucius?" 
"It's fine, Julius. I've seen it all"

Lucius: I can reach the peace of this world.

Scene back to Asta-Lucius. Lucius stops time for everyone except for the 2 of them

Asta: "Wizard King... not? Who are you?"

Everyone = everyone within the spell I presume

Perhaps the reason why he couldn't stop time for Asta is anti magic. Lucius says "anti magic... the power that defies reason"

Asta: "The magic of the Wizard King... on a large scale!!!"

ucius: "I've taken Lucifero in"
Asta inner thought: "this ki... is like his...??" [thinks of Lucifero] "What do you mean maan?? You're the wizard king but you're not... you're human but you're not... who are who?? Where is the wizard king??"

L: I'm the saviour of this world. Julius is dead.
A: the WK is dead...?!
L: Julius had a mission for our ideals, to understand sadness, hatred, dispute, no discrimination, for the sake of true peace.

Lucius monologues about destroying all humanity and rebuilding them with the magic of his siblings. So that all humanity becomes equal. He wants to rule them all so nothing goes wrong again. 
"As the last wizard king".

"Don't worry. I've seen it all already, it's all according to my vision. Except for one thing: YOU. Born without magic, you're the flaw in this world"

"Who's the flaw you idioooot, destroy all humanity? LOL!! The WK put his life at stake to save everyone!! That WK... wouldn't die so easily!! and so I'll stop you, and save the WK!!! Right here and now, I'll surpass the Wizard King!!"

Editor's note: "Great ambition, right here and now, established!!"

Lucius also says he's stronger than Julius. Asta breaks the time-freezing spell. Chapter ends.

Révélation

20220803_055127.thumb.jpg.e5140dc46c9360cf4fc93101ca924843.jpg

20220803_055115.thumb.jpg.11adbd2d573d6efb5b56bd74a19ce31a.jpg

20220803_055106.thumb.jpg.08c94391c00047418626ed54af135e4c.jpg

20220803_055047.thumb.jpg.d54d966d6084dce799efe3582a60acd1.jpg

20220803_055028.thumb.jpg.9de568e288a33479d9c8e53afc7f3e58.jpg

20220803_055036.thumb.jpg.e084835ed599c027bea7b9f3737e2abd.jpg

titre "Le Sauveur et la faille du monde"

Commence par un court flashback sur Lucius où il a été vu en train de regarder ses frères et sœurs à Spade, puis il a été vu dans une sorte de temple en train de regarder des tablettes de pierre brisées.

"J'ai beaucoup réfléchi... à ce que nous sommes et à ce que nous sommes censés accomplir"

"Le diable-hôte le plus talentueux de l'histoire de notre famille. Né avec 2 âmes dans 1 corps."

"Suivez le diable le plus haut gradé Astaroth de la magie du temps et trouvez la réponse"

[Ceci est le texte flottant autour du panneau, il provient très probablement des tablettes de pierre]

Convo intérieur Lucius-Julius :

"Je l'ai vu, Julius. L'avenir. La vraie paix de ce monde"
 "Lucius, c'est..."
 "Aah, je t'ai vu essayer de m'arrêter aussi.. Toi, le plus proche de moi, tu n'as pas compris"
 « Qu'est-ce que tu fais, Lucius ?
 "C'est bon, Julius. J'ai tout vu"

Lucius : Je peux atteindre la paix de ce monde.

Scène de retour à Asta-Lucius.  Lucius arrête le temps pour tout le monde sauf pour les 2

Asta : "Roi Sorcier... non ? Qui es-tu ?"

Tout le monde = tout le monde pendant le sort, je présume

Peut-être que la raison pour laquelle il n'a pas pu arrêter le temps pour Asta est l'anti-magie.  Lucius dit "anti magie... le pouvoir qui défie la raison"

Asta : "La magie du Roi Sorcier... à grande échelle !!!"

ucius: "J'ai emmené Lucifero"
 Pensée intérieure d'Asta : "ce ki... est comme le sien... ??"  [pense à Lucifero] "Qu'est-ce que tu veux dire maan ?? Tu es le roi sorcier mais tu n'es pas... tu es humain mais tu n'es pas... qui est qui ?? Où est le roi sorcier ?  ?"

L : Je suis le sauveur de ce monde.  Julius est mort.
 A: le WK est mort...?!
 L : Julius avait une mission pour nos idéaux, comprendre la tristesse, la haine, la dispute, l'absence de discrimination, pour le bien de la vraie paix.

Lucius monologues sur la destruction de toute l'humanité et sa reconstruction avec la magie de ses frères et sœurs.  Pour que toute l'humanité devienne égale.  Il veut tous les gouverner pour que rien ne se passe à nouveau.
 "En tant que dernier roi sorcier".

"Ne t'inquiète pas. J'ai déjà tout vu, tout est selon ma vision. Sauf une chose : TOI. Né sans magie, tu es le défaut de ce monde"

"Qui est le défaut que vous idioooot, détruisez toute l'humanité? LOL !! Le WK a mis sa vie en jeu pour sauver tout le monde !! Ce WK ... ne mourrait pas si facilement !! et donc je vais vous arrêter et sauver le  WK !!! Ici et maintenant, je vais surpasser le Roi Sorcier !!"

NDLR : "Grande ambition, ici et maintenant, établie !!"

Lucius dit aussi qu'il est plus fort que Julius.  Asta brise le sort de gel du temps.  Le chapitre se termine.

Modifié par il credino Mkl
  • Thanks 5